3 - Detention And Nicknames

Rainbow's POV

Ugh. Now that bitch has gotten us to Detention!

If he hadn't lied, none of this would have happened!

Well, it was half my fault. Of course I'm not going to admit it to him!

We were sitting on opposite ends of the room with our backs turned to one another. I was facing the window and he was facing the wall.

I heard him groan loudly. "Shut it, would ya?" I said.

"And what if I don't..?!" He yelled. I turned to face him, he was facing me too.

We both glared at each other. "Why?!" I yelled. I'm not sure why. "Why what?" He asked.

"You know, instead of lying you should have let me there bleeding!" I yelled at him. I was really angry. And I'd rather bleed a lot than be stuck in Detention!

"What?" He asked in a sincere tone. "U-uhm, I know what I did was wrong, but even though how mad I was at you, I couldn't leave you there bleeding.."

"That's a first!" I said throwing my hooves out. "Oh, Don't like me being sincere?" He asked, scrunching his nose.

"Not at all!" I laughed.

Well, maybe, a little. I did like him being sincere a little.
Only a little, I'm not a fan of such ponies.

"Hey, uh, I don't usually say this but.. I'm sorry"

Are my ears tricking me?
Did I just hear him apologise?
No way.

"Uhh, What was that?" I asked. I wanted to make sure my ears weren't tricking me.

"I said... I'm sorry" I heard the same thing again. He did apologise!

"I-It's ok, It's kinda my fault too." I said. OH SHIT, WHEN DID I STARTED BEING NICE?!

Sigh

- - -

Narrator's POV

They both sat in silence again with their backs facing the other's. Dash could hear light scribbling of a pencil.

She lightly turned her head to look at Soarin. He was definitely the source of the sound. Dash could make out paper on his desk.

She got up from the desk she was sitting on and slowly made her way towards the light blue stallion. She peeked over his shoulder to see what he was doing but Soarin noticed and put up a hoof to block her vision.

"I just wanna see what your doing" She said. "Well, you'll have to wait." Soarin responded and got back to doing whatever he was doing.

(Time Skip : 15 minutes later)

"Done!" Soarin said with a grin. Dash rushed over to him and looked over his shoulders. She gasped. "Whoa.."