My Savior~Ziall

Chai guyz so this is my very first Ziall my fav bromance! If you dont like BxB then get out i dont need nasty or rude comments. I hope yuh likez so Vote Comment Fan. Please check out my other books. Im actually going to be making a book for all the bromances i write both BxB and BxG so if yuh want read. Okai enough of my talking. Also tell me if i should continue sorry for any mistakes. If you want a dedi. Just ask um If you want me to write other BxB just ask and also The arent famous in most they arent famous cuz i like non-famous better then famous but that my opinion but i like alot of both whateve.

CYL & LLTTF

Cookies Unite Start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unedited All Rights Reserved

Chapter 1: Saved & In Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I just woke up and I see the sun shining in my eyes. I look around and I noticed I was at a park, but where? I looked around one more time and nobody was even here. What time is it? I got up and walked around. I was looking for my gang but they were nowhere to be seen or found. I've been living with them for five years. I should have never told them. Apparently, they let me go. Just bloody fucking great! I have absolutely nothing. They took my money and cell phone. I'm 17 and my name is Zayn Malik and I am officially fucking homeless. No school education at all.All I know is whatever my gang and parents taught me that is before they fucking abandoned me.

My gang taught me to pickpocket and even then I'm and amateur so I get caught sometimes. The only thing I taught myself was to sing. I've been arrested numerous times. I'm a drug addict and alcoholic. I cut when I don't have drugs or alcohol. I'm horrible. I'm worthless. No one will ever love me. I don't even know why I'm on this planet. I've always wanted to take my life ever since my parents abandoned me but something always gets in the way. It's really funny how I taught I was going to make it big in life. I'm in dirty clothes. I just can't wait till I get my savior to help me.

Here I am sitting on a bench in front of Starbucks at night. I'm looking at all the old couples and young couples. This is what makes me believe there is someone who could love me but I don't think there will be. I want love that last for eternity. I can't tough because who would ever love me. I saw some Supras come and sit next to me. They were a boys shoes obviously. Whoever they were tapped me on the shoulder. I faced whoever they were and looked up to see the most beautiful person ever. They had blue eyes as clear as the ocean and bleached blond hair that was spiked to the side. He had these beautiful pink chapped lips that I just wanted to kiss. He made my heart race. He was the most beautiful creature on this earth.

The beautiful creature spoke, "What are you doing out here this late?"

I spoke without thinking, "I live here now."

He looked at me with wide-eyes and asked,"Huh?"

I looked at him hesitantly and spoke," I said I'm waiting for my ride."

He grabbed me wrist and I felt sparks and warmth run through my whole entire body then he said," No you liar your coming home with me." I tried to protest with every excuse in the book but he didn't want any of it so we just made small talk got to know each other. I found his name is Niall so know I don't have to say he anymore.

We arrived at beautiful mansion that is white and four or three stories high. I just stood still because I can't go in there it's my first day being homeless. Then Niall let go of my hand. Thank God I could never go in the-. What. The. Fuck. I'm moving toward the steps up to the house. Then I felt someone's hot breath on my ear and it made me shutter.

I then heard Niall's beautiful Irish accent in my ear," Your going in no matter what and I'm going to take you shopping tomorrow since it's Saturday and we'll get you enrolled into my high school tomorrow." By now I was at the infront of the door and Niall came out from behind and opened the door with his key and took my hand again and again I felt the sparks and warmth run through me again. I wonder if he feels it to. What the FUCK is going on with me?! We went into his house to be tackled to the floor by people. Niall started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh too. Niall has such a beautiful laugh it's just so infectious and contagious. I may barely know him but it is safe to say I fancy Niall.......um what's his last name.

I look to my right side and saw his beautiful face and asked," What's your last name."

He replied laughing," Horan."

His name is even perfect.

I fancy Niall Horan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope yuh guyz like it.

Tell me if I should continue.

So Sorry its short

Vote,Comment,Fan

~Alexxine