three.

"They say we're too young to love. But maybe they're just too old to remember."
WIZ KHALIFA

"so who might this pretty lady be?" a guy wearing a mickey mouse muscle shirt greeted Georgia and the two boys as they walked in.
"Georgia, Steve's little sister." she held her hand out and he shook it firmly.
"i'm Keith, but you can call me Two-Bit." he have her a large, wide grin.
"nice to meet you, Two-Bit."
suddenly, the door went open and Steve and another boy walked in.
"Georgie!" he groaned and picked her up, before she tackled him into a wrestling match on the ground. it was like they had known each other forever.
"don't call me that, Randle." she joked and referred to their last name.
"okay, Princess Aurora." he joked and praised her.
she stiffened at the mention of her middle name.
"what's wrong with Aurora? i'm Sodapop Curtis, by the way. call me Soda." the mystery boy asked.
they shook hands and smiled.
"well, Aurora is my middle name." she uttered because she was embarrassed of it.
"I LOVE IT!" Johnny came up and hugged her from behind while Steve laughed.
"it fits ya, kid sister." he rubbed her head that was in a high ponytail.
"dinners ready boys!" a deep voice called from the kitchen.
when she walked in behind the boys, she saw an extremely tall man standing near the stove.
"and who might you be, doll?" he turned around and faced her.
he was definitely a curtis.
"Georgia. i just found out Steve is my older brother." she smiled and held out her hand but he embraced her in a quick, hard hug.
"welcome to the gang, babygirl." he whispered in her ear and she smiled wide at her new family.
"thanks..."
"Darrel, but call me Darry."
Darry had always secretly wanted a girl in the gang. someone everyone loved, and Georgia was going to fit that definition nicely.
"thank you Darry." she patted his back and quietly got in the dinner line behind the hungry pack of boys.
they all got a large helping of the spaghetti and a piece of bread before sitting down around her house.
the Curtis boys at the table, Steve and Johnny on the couch, and Two-Bit watching Mickey.
"so, tell us about yourself, Georgia." Steve spoke when she sat down in the recliner.
Johnny and Pony's eyes watched her sit the entire time.
"well, my adopted family of Socs-"
"YOU'RE A SOC?!" Darry, Two-Bit, and Soda yelled at the same time.
"not any more. they never loved me. i never loved them. i'm leaving in a week and living with good ol' Steve." she explained.
Darry nodded but Soda and Two still looked shocked.
"anyways, i got the best style out of all the girls, i got smarts, and i've always been able to give a good fight." she shrugged and bragged, causing Steve to smile.
it was definitely his sister.
"nice to know. you gotta blade?" Two asked and his shocked expression had disappeared.
"yep!" she whipped out her blade and flipped it open, causing some of the gang to gasp.
"glory, that's the prettiest blade i think i've ever seen!" Soda said and walked over to hold it.
he had a good point.
it was ten inches, with a dark brown, brass handle and gold lining on the ends. the blade itself was sharp and had small cursive handwriting on it.
protect yourself, doll.
it read.
under was the signature of Buck, a bar owner she had met a few years back and become friends with. that was his birthday present to her when she turned 15.

 that was his birthday present to her when she turned 15

Steve and Pony also walked over to look at it.
"Dally will like that you know Buck!" Pony said and blushed when she looked up and smiled at him.
"what about me?" Dal spoke and walked through the door, bloody knuckles and a bruised cheek, out of breath.