twenty-five.

"Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do."
DAVID WILKERSON

🚨SEX WARNING!🚨

they got to the house and he pressed her against the wall.
"fuck, the way you make me feel." he whispered and ran his free hand on her curves.
"Pony, get off." she said and it surprised him.
instead, she got off and walked upstairs in a seductive way, moving her hips from side to side.

(what Pony looked like wow hot fuck me k bye)

Pony quietly cursed and went up behind her.
he slowly went up and saw she was in a robe.
"i'll be the shower." she winked at him.
"the hell you will." he laughed.
"what's stopping me?" she asked innocently.
"you're such a tease." he said and ripped his shirt off, literally.
she bit her lip and tugged at the knot, loosening it.
"do you wanna do this?" he asked quietly and she nodded her head yes.
this would be both of their first real times.
he quickly pressed her against the wall and told her to jump, so he held her up.
their lips finally collided and their tongues immediately had a tug-o-war.
as their tongues danced, Pony carried her downstairs and to the bathroom.
"we should take them up on the offer earlier." he whispered raspy-ly.
"it would help the water bill." she said and he cracked a grin.
they continued kissing and she reached down to undo his belt, making him let out a small groan.
"there's condoms under the sink." she said and he nodded before beginning to kiss her again, but not the lips.
he kissed all over her neck and began to playfully suck, moving around until she moaned.
he realized it was her sweet spot and began to suck harder, allowing sweet moans to leave her mouth.
soon there were a few dark bruises on her neck, and some on her collarbone.
Pony fully undid his belt and she took the time to give him hickeys as well.
he groaned a few times and she ran her hands through his hair, tugging slightly.
he kicked his shoes off and she purposely bent over slowly to take off her socks.
he bit his lip and quickly did the same, throwing them off to the side.
her bra and underwear were still on, so she slowly removed the robe. his eyes never left her body.
he mentally orgasmed at her small, tight, revealing panties and her bra that pushed up her breasts.
he slid off his jeans and she saw the rising tent in his red, plaid boxers.
he reached over to the sink and pulled out a small, blue, foil packet.
she smiled and wrapped her arms around him, allowing him access to her neck and back.
he rubbed his hands on her back and sucked more to the base of her neck.
she heard the click of her bra and felt it loosen up.
he made a space in between them for it to fall off, then pressed himself against her once again. he didn't look down to her breasts, he just stared into her eyes and then pressed his lips against hers.
she broke the kiss, "Pony?"
"yeah?"
"i want it to be love, not just sex." she said.
"me too, babygirl." he smirked.
they continued kissing and she reached down and tugged at the waist band of his boxers.
he parted and slid them off, exposing his v-line and large dick.
she grunted slightly as it rubbed against her thin, cotton panties.
she bent down slightly and slowly removed the underwear from herself.
he slowly moaned as she glided her hand on his shaft as she came up. she hopped into the shower and turned the warm water on, waiting for him to come.
she heard the fool rip and figured he was putting the rubber on.
she touched herself slightly and smiled at what was about to occur.
he slowly got into the shower and quickly pressed himself against her.
"i want to make love to you, but that doesn't mean that i don't want you to scream my name so loud the neighbors wake up." he whispered forcefully in her ear.
Georgia nodded and he moved his hand down to rub her clit slowly.
she moved herself against the wall of the slightly large shower and moaned loudly.
the water had soaked them both by now, and he aligned himself with her entrance.
slowly, but surely, he moved himself inside of her tight walls.
he grunted and she hissed in pain.
"it's okay." he said quietly and slowly moved out, then moved back in. he did this a few times and it slowly turned into pleasure.
she moaned loudly and he slammed into her, sweat and water running down their torsos.
he filled up every part of her and she was loving every second of it.
he kept going until they both reached their highs.
he let out a moan and she practically screamed, "PONY!"
she yelped as he picked her up and slammed into her, harder.
he sighed in relief and they continued going at it until they reached their second high.
"oh Pony.." she sighed and he pulled out.
"hmm?" he hummed in delight.
"that was so good."
"i ain't done yet!" he joked and knelt down on one knee, moving her heat closer to his face.
he suddenly swirled his tongue around her center of nerves and she screamed a moan in delight.
"fuck, Pony." she moaned and he smirked, proud of himself.
he had never done this before but had done some research to be ready for this.
he continued until he moved his hand up and felt sticky, warm liquid slowly from her.
now it was her turn.