twenty-three.

"Being burt is the main way to find your strengths."
UNKNOWN

Pony had two guys coming at him, one was the small one he hit earlier, but the other was large like Dally.
he was doing okay, but she could see he was getting tired.
Steve's word repeated in her head, "and if we're gettin' our asses beat, you can help."
she hopped off the tree and ran in at full speed.
some eyes caught on to her as she took a large lunge onto the man beating up Pony.
"Georgia!" he nearly screamed and she began punching the guy.
the Soc was so in shock that he took the few punches she gave him, which left him weaker.
she then got up and kicked his bits a few times, leaving him groaning.
"why wasn't she here earlier?!" Tim yelled and she smiled.
she saw a Soc coming at her, so she planted her feet and braced herself.
he threw a punch and she dodged it, hitting his arm.
he winced a little bit and she saw a bruise forming on his other arm, he must've gotten hit before.
she took it as a weak spot and raised her leg, swinging a hard kick right to the bruise.
he held his arm and fell to the ground before waddling off.
suddenly, she felt arms wrap around her and throw her to the ground.
"not so tough now, eh, Randle?" said the voice.
her breath hitched when she recognized the sound-Carl.
he began giving her a few blows to her stomach and her cheek. her mind was twisted with rage for every thing he has done to her.
she began punching back at a faster rate than him, each one more and more rage filled her fists.
eventually she got him weak enough and got on top of him, punching him till he was completely out of it.
she remember the left side of her head that could be hurt badly any second, so she got up and went towards the edge of the fighting.
before she could make it, she got pushed to the ground and felt her head get kicked, hard.
she took one last breath and her eyes went black.

across the fight, Pony had just knocked a boy out and looked around for Georgia.
he saw her on the ground, stiff.
he screamed and ran over to her, she was out.
the Socs started running to their cars and Pony picked her up.
"Steve!" Pony yelled.
Dally and Steve looked over and ran to them, "GET HER TO A DAMN HOSPITAL!"
Steve screamed.
as Pony ran with her in his arms to get a cab, she started stirring around.
"Pony?" she asked weakly.
he stopped and looked down at her.
"Georgia it's okay. it's okay. it's okay." he said, almost as if he were trying to convince himself more than her.
"Pony put me down, i'm fine. he just kicked a little too hard, that's all." she said and laughed.
he looked down and smiled, "geez, Georgia, you about scared me to death." he said and put her down.
"yeah, he kicked the right side of my head, not the left. hurt pretty bad but i'm okay." she said and put her arm around him.
they ran back to the place where the rumble took place.
"she's okay, just knocked the wind out of her for a little bit, that's all. right side, not left." Pony said and the whole gang breathed a sigh of relief.
Steve engulfed her in a large hug, "i almost cried baby." he whispered and she hugged him back tightly.
"told ya they were the best siblings around." Two said and they all laughed, heading home.
Darry had some hurt knuckles, but that was all.
Dally didn't have anything, he was probably the best fighter out of all of the boys—but not Georgia.
Johnny had a bruise on his cheek and his hand hurt pretty bad from being stomped on.
Steve and Soda both had hurt knuckles and Soda had a bleeding lip.
Two had a black eye and a large cut on his cheek, he must've gotten punched bad.
Pony had a black eye and a bleeding lip, and Georgia had a swollen head.
overall, they had won without many bad injuries.