twenty-four.

"The heart wants what it wants."
WOODY ALLEN

Georgia and Darry helped fix every one up.
Johnny hissed when Georgia bent his hand to wrap it, "i'm sorry Johnnycake."
"no, i am. just do it, i'm okay." he smiled weakly to her.
"Johnny, it's okay to hurt every once in awhile. or all the time. we all love you, and we all hurt sometimes. you can to." she said and he just nodded to show his appreciation.
she finished helping everyone.
"geez, we're all dirty." Georgia laughed and looked around to the muddy boys.
it had rained a few hours before the rumble, so it was a soft ground.
"yeah, we all need showers." Johnny said and they agreed.
"hey, i got an idea. Pony and Georgia can shower together. for water bill reasons, of course." Soda said and wheezed. the boys laughed and Georgia blushed.
she looked to Pony who looked back, shrugging with a look that said 'why not?'
she laughed and the gang talked for awhile.
"did you see how i kicked that guy?" Georgia asked.
"hell yeah, it was hot!" Pony said and Steve hollered.
"and did you guys see how i just about choked that one guy?" Johnny asked.
"definitely!" Dal added.
"well i don't know about you guys, but the best part was watching Georgia kick that guy in the balls." Two said and Darry laughed pretty hard.
they didn't realize it was 11PM until it was too late.
"i'm crashing here." Steve said and laid out on the sofa.
"me too." Johnny said and reclined the chair.
Darry nodded to say he was okay with it and Two got up to leave.
"see y'all tomorrow." he said and they all said goodbye.
"goodnight everyone." Darry said and headed upstairs.
Georgia waved to him and laid out on the carpet.
"i'm gonna go on up." Soda said and kissed Georgia's forehead.
"goodnight Soda." she said and hugged him.
he smelled not too bad, but Georgia did.
actually, she didn't smell bad, she just didn't smell like her usual peachy scent.
her other house as a Soc had always smelled like that, it must've permanently imprinted on her.
but, she also used peach and lavender perfume, and her shampoo was peach.
Pony loved her scent.
hell, he loved everything about her.
her beautiful blue eyes, her tan and soft skin, her soft hair, her manicured and clean nails, her height, her perfect curves, and in general, her beautiful body.
Georgia was like Soda, that type of pretty that people stop to look at.
and everyone knew it. Pony often told her he didn't deserve her, but deep down she knew she didn't deserve him.
he was her dream boy.
his hair was platinum blonde, and always soft after a shower. his smell of fresh rainfall after it would hit the ground. his built body, that had a nice fair tone. his skin was always silky smooth, and warm. his arms and collarbone that she loved to rub, how defined they were. his eyes were something she could stare into for decades.
she loved everything about him, too.
they were so in love with each other.
"i think i'll crash at yours tonight, Georgia." Pony said.
"fine by me." Steve said, and quickly passed out.
the two lovers walked out the door, hand in hand, towards her house.
"you fighting is hot." Pony said and adjusted his hand to her lower back, tracing patterns on it.
"you're hot." she joked and looked back at him.
he looked her dead in the eye then looked her up and down.
she had left her leather jacket to be washed at Pony's house, so it was just her tank top.
she was cold but the warmth Pony brought her was enough.
her jeans and belt recognized her curves and the tank top idolized her breasts in the perfect way.
Pony bit his lip softly and they both had the same thought about what was about to happen.