nineteen.

"The main goal of the future is to stop violence. The world is addicted to it."
BILL COSBY

Georgia didn't get out of bed for the next two days.
her pillow was still damp with tears.
"it's my fault." she would tell Steve.
he would just hug her and tell her otherwise.
his heart ached for her.

when she finally rolled out of bed on Wednesday, she realized it was almost Thanksgiving.
it was actually the next day.
time had gone by so fast every since she had met the gang. maybe it was because she finally found where she belonged.
she rolled out of bed and her legs still ached from how that dirty rat handled her.
she limped over to the mirror and looked at the bruises on her collarbone.
she yearned for Pony.
he still had school, though. so, she went downstairs and took a nice, long shower while Steve was gone.
once she was done, she got out and put on some jeans and a sweater.
then she grabbed her switchblade and some money, and headed out.
she went out to the grocery and bought some groceries for Thanksgiving.
Steve has told her Darry had been down on work recently and wouldn't be able to cook as big of a dinner, so she figured she might as well help out.
somehow Georgia remained to look beautiful, although she felt like a wreck.
inside and out.
it was about 5PM once she was done so she walked home and put the stuff in the fridge and pantry before headed back upstairs.
when she walked in her room, Pony was there on her bed.
he liked to come to her house right after school these past two days.
"hey." she said bluntly and he sat up from the bed.
she walked over and sat next to him.
"i need to tell you something." he looked at her dead in the eyes.
uh oh.
she thought.
is he bored with me?
she questioned herself as a girlfriend.
"what's wrong, Pony?" she asked.
her voice was concerned.
"nothing, Georgia. it's just.."
she waited patiently for him to finish his sentence.
"i love you Georgia. so much. i'm so in love with you it's crazy. it's like if i didn't have you i wouldn't have a point in life. i wouldn't have anybody to have this type of love with. and you're the best thing that's ever happened to me; i'm sure of it." he said.
her eyes were glossy, "i love you too Pony."
that was exactly what she needed.

the rest of the day Georgia helped him with some homework but he would cut her off just to cuddle (IM SOFT UWU!).
night rolled around so they eventually left her room and went downstairs. they were surprised to see Soda,
Steve, and Johnny there.
"hey there, Aurora!" Johnny stood up and hugged her.
she loved how he smelled of vanilla.
"hey Phil." her voice was soft.
"heya, Georgia. how ya been?" Soda said. she sat beside him.
"better, much better." she smiled and his heart fluttered.
not like that, they were just so happy to see her happy.