fifteen.

"If I know what love is, it's because of you."
HERMANN HESSE

Georgia was walking home, Pony was a few yards behind her to take some 'cool photos.'
"hey, is this guy bothering you?" a drunk Mark rolled up beside them with Bob in the passenger seat.
it was just them two.
"no, but you are." Pony snapped from behind her.
"geez, Curtis. have fun being virgins!" Bob said and they drove off.
Georgia turned around and slammed her hand into the wooden fence by the side walk.
"I HATE THEM!" she screamed and her body slid down the fence to the ground.
she didn't care about the wood chips and blood on her knuckles.
Pony sighed and sat down next to her.
"me too, me too." he agreed and held her close to himself as she cried a few silent sobs.
once she was done, they got up and walked back home.
as if it was planned out, Randy pulls up along side them with two other unknown Socs.
"hey, look guys! it's ms. Greaser! i heard she used to be a Soc but changed because she found out that Steve Randle bastard was her brother."
she whipped out her switchblade and held it to Randy's neck since he was driving.
"who fucking told you?!" she almost screamed.
"word gets around, sweetheart." he smiled malignantly and drove off, so she dragged the blade on his car as he did so.
she turned around and put her blade away before running over to a tree and kicking it repeatedly.
she let out a groan and fell to the ground, but Pony caught her.
"it- it cut my foot Pony." she whispered and he look to her foot, oozing blood.
he cursed himself really quickly before picking her up and running the few blocks back to his house.
Pony had took some classes about nursing, so he knew how to clean, glue, or stich up a cut.
he bursted in.
Darry, Two, Soda, and Steve's attention was on them.
"she cut her foot, bad. i'll explain how later. just get me some beer, a needle, and some string." he had done this a few times before, so they knew what was coming.
he laid her on the couch and took off her shoes, examining the cut.
it was deep and wide.
they handed him the beer and a washrag.
he poured it onto the washrag and cleaned her cut.
Georgia winced and sat up, but Steve pushed her back down.
"it's okay, babygirl." Darry said and held her hand.
she squeezed it, hard.
"look, Georgia, i gotta stitch it up. it's gonna hurt real bad but i think you can take it." Pony said.
"hell yeah i can, i'm tough. just give me that washrag to bite on." she said.
he nodded and handed her the bloody, beer covered rag.
she put the cleanest part into her mouth and big down.
"alright, here goes nothin'." Pony said and sighed.
as soon as she felt the needle in, she wanted to go ape shit.
but she couldn't, she had to look tough in-front of everyone.
so instead she just squeezed Darry's hand so hard it turned white which caused him to be in slight pain, and let Steve hold her down.
she was happy it was her boyfriend stitching her up rather than someone else.
she probably woulda killed them.
he was done about ten minutes later.
"i'm done, pretty girl. it's done." he said and they all sat back and relaxed.
"FINALLY! my hand is numb." Darry said and shook his hand when she let go.
Georgia took the rag out of her mouth.
"i'll rap her foot up." Soda said and got some gauze.
Pony scooted over to her head and hugged her.
"i'm sorry, baby." he whispered.
"it's okay. thank you Pone." she said and he smiled to her.
if it weren't for keeping themselves a secret, he would've kissed her right then and there.
Pony explained how it all happened.
"i swear, i'm gonna plan a rumble soon." Darry huffed and they all agreed.