{A/N}

I'm sorry about the lack of updates, guys, I've been feeling super down for a long time and I have no motivation to do anything. But I have motivation to spread an important message.

Stop glorifying mental illness.

Stop glorifying depression and anxiety.

Stop. Glorifying. Suicide.

Suicide is a terrible solution and is the hardest thing to grieve over. It hurts to think that these deaths can be prevented. With the right kind of help, they can be prevented.

Something as heartbreaking as suicide shouldn't be looked at like it's just something to get attention from. I am angry, I am so angry at not only people who think it's cool to have mental illness, but people who pretend to have mental illness.

DON'T. IT'S NOT FUN TO HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS.

Not to mention, it makes it way harder for people who actually have a problem to get help because there are a bunch of teenage girls and boys crying to their mommies about a condition that they don't have. I tried to tell my mom about my anxiety, but she wouldn't listen, she thought I was faking it. It's really disheartening, and makes me question myself more than I already do.

Some people, mostly teens, think it's cool, think it's quirky to have something wrong with you. If some popular little crap tard daintily dabs tears from her eyes after she gets a B- on a paper, loudly claiming she has so much anxiety and flails her hands around to get more attention, I'm not going to listen to them.

If you think you might have a mental illness, go to a doctor. Go try and get help. If it turns out you don't have a disorder, find ways to cope without prescribed medicine (not drugs or alcohol or anything unsafe).

I want everyone to take mental illness so seriously. It's so dangerous and so important. If you have a disorder of any kind, I am truly and deeply sorry and I wish you nothing but the best.

I love you all more than I can possibly say,
-Apolline E.