School...

Y/n's pov.

You look out your window, waiting for the stop at Peter's house. You see some more familiar houses and then the bus stops. You watch Peter get into the bus and another guy walks right behind him... which you thought was Ned, the new kid Peter was talking about earlier. "Hey Peter! I missed you so much!" You say, pulling him into a hug in your seat. "oh... H-hey y/n!" You pull back and smile.
"I missed you. A lot. " he just scratches the back of his head. "Y/n, this is Ned. He's super cool, and I think that we would all have a really good year..."
"Hey," he says, " did you see what Peter did? If you didn't know, I actually came from Germany. I travel a little." Wow. He first looked really shy, and now he's a talkaholic. " Did you see what he did?" He looks at Peter, and stops talking for a quick moments, and he's right back into the talking. "he stole Cap- hmph!" Peter quickly covers his mouth, sighing and saying, "I should've hid the tapes."
"What do you mean?" You ask.
"N-nothin..." He stuttered. It got a bit quiet between you and the guys so you tried to come up with a new topic. "have you seen Spidermans new suit?" Ned looks up and starts talking about it all, and Peter stayed quiet the whole time.

Time skip...

We got to school, finally, and into your first class. You had the same class as Peter, and Ned wasn't there. Finally you get to talk to him alone.
"Hey Peter... what's up? You seem a bit... quiet today. " he looked at you, a bit surprised.
"Nothing, just got a Stark internship and it got a bit... different? I don't know, it's a bit complicated right now."
"I knew you could do it." You were the one telling him and pushing him to do it. You knew how smart he was because you two study together. And besides, he was your best friend.