Seeing him Agian

Y/n's pov.

Two hours later...

You finally got home from hanging out with your new boyfriend, Peter Parker. You squealed into your pillow. And that took a lot of energy, so you feel asleep right away.

Time skip(I'm so lazy..)

As usual, your alarm clock went off, but it was the weekend and you agian forgot to turn off the alarm clock so you don't have to wake up so early on the weekend.
You got up anyways because you didn't really feel like sleeping agian. Your mom was at work today, because she said that it's busy right now, and your dad is gone now working too. They work hard really hard, and they make a lot of money for it. But they got divorced about their jobs. All you know is that your mom is a scientist at the Stark Tower. Dad didn't like saying what his job is, so you don't know what it is.
You got dressed, and headed outside. It wasn't fully lit outside yet because it early in the morning. You decided that you'll just walk looking for spidey.
About twenty minutes later, you found him, sitting at the top of your favourite diner. "Hey! How it going up there!" You asked. You didn't expect him to answer, or even remember you. He surprised you by jumping off the building and land in front of you. "Hi! How's things?"
"Things are good. What were you doing up there?" He shook his head and said, "I like looking at the sunrise from here. There's not that many tall buildings around here. Do you want to go up too?"
"Sure... Would you usually do this for other people?"
"Nah... Peter just shows me pictures of you and talks about you all the time. I kinda know that youre a good person."
"So what Ned said in the gym was true? You know Peter?" You said, while he lifted you. He gracefully jumped and landed on top of the diner, holding you tightly.
"Wow... This really is beautiful..."