Experimenting

Bruce's pov. (hulk)

"Hey, Mr. Stark, look at this." I say, looking through a stone we started looking at.
"What the hell is that?" He said, pointing to the slime in the one stone.
"Exactly why I asked for you to come here. Pass me a testing cube with a good lid. Thanks, bye." Tony huffed while he went to get what I asked because he doesn't like to be told what to do. He comes back with exactly what I wanted, and tweezers. I took the tweezers and pulled the black slime. It wasn't much, about the same amount as a quarter. I then dropped it into the tube. It was moving as if it was trying to escape. "This is the first stone I saw that looked like this one with the slime, and that was the sixteenth stone, out of twenty."
"I will remember that."
"Where is this even from? I've never seen this before."
"I haven't seen this before too, but I think it came from an asteroid that came from the coast of Japan. They right away sent tit to us, thinking we would know more about this than them. " He sighed. "But I think we know the same amount as they did with this."
"Just an asteroid? Ok. " I say, trying to figure what that... thing is.
Living black slime?
I wouldn't think that is even is possible.
"Hey Tony, pass me something. I want to try something."
"He more specific. 'something' could be anything."
"Just get me something and anything that you won't need or use."
"Ok." He went out of the room for a quick minute and came back with a pop tart, and hands it over. "I think that might not make Thor happy....he doesn't like me already."
"Just tell him that it was mouldy."
"Ok." I opened the lid of the container to let out the slime crawl out, and then I gave it the pop tart. The thing went around it observing the pop tart. After a while, it crawled on top of it and ate it somehow, making it grow more so it was about the size of bowling ball almost. "Pit the thing away." Tony said. "And also, don't tell anyone about this." I nodded my head, and did what Mr. Stark instructed me to do.

Hi!!! Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes... I was too lazy to look it over and fix it lol.
Please don't forget to tappity tap that vote button and I'll see you in the next chapter. Byeeeeeee!!!