Taking care.

Naw man if you thought this was going to be a cheesy fanfic(it already is BUT) that is not it!

TIME FOR A PLOT TWIST!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not really

You pull away.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know- did I pick the wrong time?"

"Yes, yes you did, this isn't some stupid wattpadd fanfic or some shit!" He flinched to the swear word. "Seriously! Oh yeah, I'm spiderman, I love you, la-la-la, and you have some tapeworm that can control you- Sorry, and I didn't even need your advice, Venom and I are getting along just fine."

"It-It has a name now? Y/n, don't you think you're getting a bit too attached to that thing?"

Thing?, Said the voice in your head, My, that wasn't very kind of him after everything I did for him."What went wrong when you had it?" He shyly looked away, scratching his head. "You don't have to tell me but if you think I should know then shoot already."

"Well, I dunno..."

"Are you talking with Tony Stark? Is that why you got rid of it? After being accepted into Stark internships and you're already his pet? Nice going really-"

"That's none of your business!" Wow, he actually snapped back at me, you thought. "But yeah, that's what happened, I didn't want to be another one of his experiments..."

"I'm glad you made that decision for yourself. But it's my time to take care about myself."

"But that's what relationships are for! To- to take care of eachother! You know?"

"Yeah, I know, but you don't need to help me with everything. As said before, I am glad you care though."

You stood up.

"Are you gonna break up with me?" He asked quickly, turning his head quickly, his face now pale.

"No, What the hell, we only had one disagreement but I might want some space," you said.
You messed up his hair, hoping it would settle him down. "Goodnight." And you left him just like that.

Michelle was reading in her room.

"Hey, what'chu wanna do?"

She paused and looked up, obviously not expecting to to talk to."What?"

"Well- not sure if you knew already, but all the guys in this class are either too ahead of themselves or too nerdy or shy to talk to a girl." You sat on her bed beside her. "And someone here made us win an award today." she smiled and looked down.

"I dunno- we can't really do anything since we're stuck in here..."

"We-ell, maybe that can change-"

"Are you saying we should sneak out?"

"I mean... it's not going to be that bad, I mean the teachers are probably already asleep..."

"You are...-" You cut her off ---
"- a complete badass as a best friend? I know."

"Well, I was going to say that you were pretty awesome but best friend already?"

"Liz has enough friends, she won't even notice when one of them is gone. Besides, I see more in you."

"As a friend."

"As a friend," you repeated. You two sat there in complete silence, still thinking about Peter and his cute stupidity. I like you, human, said the voice in your head. I try, you replied.

"Axe throwing." Michelle said.

"Sorry- what was that?"

"There was a place we passed on the bus, two blocks away, an axe throwing place. You wanted to do something?"

"Oh hell yeah!!! I knew there was something good in ya! It's already only 10:30, so something like 2 hours or one there and a half hour for the walk. Yeah?"
"Let's get to it already."

END OF CHAPTER!!!
Thanks to all who read and who didn't---
I don't really care, I'm doing this just for fun.
I LALALALAALOVEEEEEEEE YOU LIL CHICKEN NUGGETS

OI

DONT FORGET TO BE SAFE AND STAY HOME

and don't hog the toilet paper my dudes.

SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!

Pls don't forget to like bc I'm lonely

-Sugar.