Look out

Y/n's pov.

This is the craziest day if my life. And the best.
"Umm... Sure!", you say, trying to seem more confident and less shy. You started to walk, and he kept on following just behind you. "uh, are you a student, or, um, you're still in school?"
"I astually am in grade eleven." He replied.
"Me too! That's so cool! Is it tricky with all of the assignments and homework?"
"Ha, yeah, but I get it done eventually." He seems pretty cool. " Why did Tony Stark tell you to go home?"
"I don't know... He tells me what to do all the time and he even acts as if I'm his son sometimes. It seemed like an emergency when he told me." He sighed as we turned to the other side of the street, almost there. "I think I would be fine if you could go home now. But could I, have your phone number?" He seemed a bit shocked at first from the silence and stiffness.
"I would, but the thing is that, uh, I don't have a phone for when I'm spiderman... And you might know me if I gave you my normal phone number. If I could I would... Sorry. "
"That's ok! I totally get it. Have a good night, and don't forget to do your homework!"

Spiderman's pov.

I dropped off y/n at her dad's house, and started to head home. She was skipping, probably because she was thinking, omg, I just met spiderman! I get that a lot but y/n seemed really cool about the whole thing. I heard a shreik, and looked back tomsee y/n trying to unlock the front door, but a big black gooey substance was heading right for her, cornering her. Of course, I came to the rescue because, duh, I'm you friendly neighborhood spiderman!
I first webbed that thing down, but no matter what kind of webs or no matter how much I put on, it kept on eating it, like it was the blob or something!
Y/n finally opened the door and the blob stopped eating my webs.
"What the h-heck is that thing??!!" Y/n said, definitely panicking.
"I don't know, I'll get Tony, and then I'll see..." It started fiddling with my webbing device/watch and finally found how to call Mr. Stark. A projection of him came up. "What are you doing up right now!? I told you to go home!"
"Look, I know but this thing came and attacked y/n and I webbed it down for now. It's sorta likes lob, but it's black and-"
"LOOK OUT, SPIDERMAN!!!!" Y/n screamed from behind me and I saw the blob jump to my chest and it went in...

and then...

Darkness.