after the accident...

umm hello agian, im back!!

sorry its been forever since i updated this book. i has reasons.

pls forgive me...

and ill fuckin get back to the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

Your pov.

you watch as Liz runs off, searching for the rest of your class.

You smile behind your mask and look for a place to escape and turn back to your boring, student form and return to the class.

As you walk back, a few thought came to your mind. How was spiderman going to think of you now? He knew you both as Y/n L/n and Venomess. Will he think it's freakin amazing that he finally get a sidekick or... an enemy? And did Liz see you go from y/n to Venomess? You pushed the thoughts aside as you finally see Peter, but he seems lost and hes not with the class.

"peter!" you yell. He turns to look at you and runs over. "Are you ok?" he asks, with his concern and surprise showing on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." you say smiling. Why were you smiling? You didnt know why at the time.

"Lets find the rest of the class," he says, taking your hand and searching for the class.

"You're looking the wrong way," you say, "they're over there!" You point at the opposite direction of where Peter was looking. The class were running at us, Flash at the back of the crowd, probably upset at the fact the teacher remembered we existed.

...

time skip

...

You get back to your hotel rooms because you were staying overnight, and got to share a room with Liz and Michelle. Liz was gone swimming with the rest of the troop and you and Michelle and Peter stayed back to chill out in the rooms we were staying in.

"How did you get out of the building?" Michelle broke the silence but was still reading her book.

"uh...," you didn't know what to say, but something had to come out of your mouth quick so you said what came to your mind first. "I got down with the rest of the class."

Michelle was probably going to ask another question, but before she could someone knocked at the door. Hoping it was Peter, you jumped off your bed and dashed to the door.

And standing right in front of you was your handsome boyfriend,

Peter.