"Black goop...?"

Tony's pov.

Peter just called me from his watch, great, because he isn't home yet. There was a girl with her, and was yelling. "What are you doing? You should be home by now! Go!"
"Mr. Stark this is an emergency, there is something-"
"LOOK OUT SPIDERMAN!" A girl cried from behind Peter, about his age. Peter's face paled and he fell. The girl had no idea what was happening, and to be honest neither do I." Oh my god...." She quickly came to his side, shaking him hoping that he would wake. "This is all my fault..." I spoke up. " Hey, calm down, I need you to answer a few questions...?" She looked at my projection and realized me, Tony Stark, was talking to her. But hey, she was pretty cool with it. "y/n..." She said.
"Y/n... Peter talks about you a lot." He paused. "Where are you, y/n?"
"Uh, right outside of my dad's house."
"Ok, well, I might know a lot but I don't know where your dad's house is, Hun." You told the address.
"Ill be right there. Do you know what happened?"
"I do... I was headed to my dad's place and then spiderman came and wanted to take me home because you told him to for an emergency. I got home and then this black goop came and it attacked him and disappeared into his chest..."
Black goop...
Disappeared into his chest.
"Stay with him, and I'll be with you guys soon." I ended the call and then called Bruce. "This kid found the goop thing. It's inside of someone."
Bruce was silent. "Who?"
"Peter..." He ended the call there, so I message the address.

A/n

Sorry this is short, I can't do long chapters...
This is tiring, writing.
But...

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 459 READS!!!! Love y'all so much!!!!!!!!
Pls don't forget to tappity tap that like button and I'll see you all in the next chapter!
Byeeeeeee!!!!