The first day

Uh, First day of school again after the spring break... I wish it could be longer but oof, I guess I have no choice now.

I stopped the alarm right away, and I still feel tired.

I scrolled through my Facebook and Instagram account, to check on what's new in my school.

*ding* Okay I got a new notification, what is it?!

O my god, my fave boy band BTS is preparing for a comeback with their new single! I wonder it will be catchy or not, but nah, still my fave Korean boy band.

It's a normal, boring day, and I went downstairs to eat my breakfast where my parents were talking.

"Good morning Emma." Mom said and gave me a smile.

"Good morning darling!" Dad said in a cheerful and energetic manner.

Yes, I am the type of daughter who is "the daddy's girl."

I took out the milk from the fridge and the cereal box from the pantry. I made myself a cereal and sat down to talk with my parents.

"How was school so far?" Dad said.
"It's fine, or should I describe it figuratively, it is like a rollercoaster."

"Why is school for you a rollercoaster, Emma?" Mom implied.

"Because I've faced so many challenges and problems that lowers my self-esteem and I've faced, as well, accomplishments and achievements that motivate me to strive harder."

I continued eating my cereal as my parents were thinking.

"Very well said, Darling." My dad praised me. "You know the REAL definition of life is always like that." He continued.

"Yes Emma, dad is right." Mom agreed.

Once I've finished my breakfast, I took a shower and got ready for school, like a normal, stressful day.

*LATER IN THE CAR*
Me and my dad had fun listening to the songs on the radio. I thought, I have one huge secret.....

AND I AM ABOUT TO TELL YOU THIS...

To be continued...