First Date

I woke myself up, not just in a boring mood, but also I had this awesome feeling from the fact that....

"I AM GOING OUT WITH DAVID TONIGHT EEEKK!!!"

I just simply cannot get over about on what happened yesterday in the school gate during dismissal... Yes, you've read that right, I was asked out by David yesterday and I felt very overwhelmed by his surprise. He even dedicated to me a very good love song!

David's handsome, his brunette hair, his charming looks, and his romantic personality makes me feel that I already fell for him.

Okay, enough ranting now... I'll better go downstairs from my messy bedroom and eat chicken salad for breakfast.

My parents, as usual, are having a conversation at the dinner table, talking about how stressful their work life is. They both greeted me while getting my chicken salad that mom prepared and cooked for me from the fridge and sat next to my parents.

"Good morning."
"Good morning, Emma. How is school yesterday?" Mom asked me.
I began to blush.
"Um, Emma... Have you found yourself a boyfriend in school yesterday?"
"Not exactly, but I have been concentrating in my studies lately." I replied.
"That's good. You must prioritize your studies first before getting a boyfriend, right Emma?"
"Yes mother." I responded politely.
"And promise me this... You should keep your pure dignity as a well-mannered daughter by not having a boyfriend behind our backs, Understood?" My father strictly said that to me.
"Okay dad, I won't have a boyfriend just yet." I replied politely.

I continued eating my chicken salad until I finished and went to place the bowl at the sink. Then I quickly showered and got ready for school.

So Outfit of the Day, or #OOTD in short.. I wore a white Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt with the logo, paired with denim jeans from Forever 21, and my sneakers were from Converse, and to layer the shirt, I paired with a simple cardigan made of soft silk with plaid patterns.

I've come up with a basic "white girl" look but it totally suits me well.

I snapped a few pictures with my outfit in the full-length mirror holding my IPhone 8. After snapping a few photos with my outfit, I quickly post the best pictures to my Instagram feed.

Soon, my dad called me from downstairs to get into the car on the way to Saint Joseph Middle School, which is my school.

I rushed to the house entrance with my Herschel backpack and got inside the car.

We quickly drove on our way to school.

After I arrived in the school gate, I noticed my crush, David, sitting in one of the benches and he suddenly stared at me, like yesterday.

"Hi, David." I waved at him.

"Hey Emma, you looked really good today." He said and looked at me from head to toe.

"Thank you." I smiled and blushed.

"Anyway, let's get to class very soon. We don't want to be late unlike last time."

So me and David rushed to the hallway, and he found out that he wasn't the same class as me; he had biology, while I had social studies.

"What a bummer, Emma. I don't have the same class as you in the first period. Is it alright for you when I'm not around?" David frowned and hugged me.
"Yes, it's alright David, not all of us gets the chance to be together with their friends because they have different classes. Just like you and I, we are very different to each other, sometimes, we don't always have similar interests, and sometimes we don't have the same classes, but..."
"... We can still see each other around at, maybe lunch break or something later?" I continued and comforted him.
"Oh okay Emma, just call me whenever you need my presence and.. I'll see you later at lunch break. That's why I like you, you're such a good person." David replied.
"Bye, David." I waved at him.
"Bye, Emma." He waved back at me.