Busted!

Okay, you might have read the title already, you might already tell what happened to me...

My father stood in the porch of our house's front door and yelled...

"Emma, we need to talk!"

That moment, my crush David suddenly froze and shook his head in fear. He quickly started to walk away.

"I gotta go, Emma. See you in Monday."
"Later."

David quickly ran away going back home.

I walked towards my father and he gave me a stern look.

"Emma.. What did I just told you earlier about having no boyfriends?"
He lowers his voice.
"Dad, this is a misunderstanding.. He is not my boyfriend!" I yelled.
"Then why are you going out with him in a cold, dark Friday night without my permission?!"
"Dad! He's just my friend... I had been hanging out with him ever since."
"We need to talk.. Now let's get inside before you freeze to death."

Me and my father went inside and we both sat at the cramped living room.

"What do you mean just a friend? I think something suspicious is going on between you two."
"There's nothing suspicious! We are TRULY just friends!"
"Emma, as a punishment for betraying me, you have to help your mom in household chores and NO PHONE for the entire weekend... Understood?"
"Yes, father." I replied, with my heart feeling heavy and gloomy.
"Now go to your room! Think about on what you have done." He said while I walked and climbed my way upstairs to my bedroom.

Now, I can't used my phone.. which means....

NO PHONE = No social media update + No chat sessions with Chelsea + No games + No BTS music

"Ahhhh, what to do now!!!" I screamed inside my head, feeling frustrated that I had just been grounded.

THE NEXT MORNING...

It is 7:30 am and I am awake despite I slept at 11:20 last night.

I went downstairs and towards the living room and watched TV instead..
I watched Nickelodeon TV shows like I-Carly, Victorious, and Zoey 101.
Yep, my favorite shows since Elementary brought me nostalgia. I had sliced bread with Nutella and some non-fat chocolate milk for breakfast.

To tell you more about my family, some of my aunts and uncles live in Melbourne, Australia. They moved there 7 years ago during my pre school years. My parents said that we will be moving there after I graduate 8th grade.

Just then, my mom suggested that together with her, me, and my father should go shopping for some brand new office and school supplies. I was like "okay mom, I might use some school supply shopping."

Problem solved!

But I can't get the chance to chat with my friend Chelsea tho. I immediately thought, what if she lied?

What if she lied to me about she doesn't like David and she likes him after all??? What am I suppose to do if it really happens?

"Hey Emma, let's go shopping."
"Okay mom, but I need some brand new school supplies."
"Don't worry, we will never forget your school supplies." Mom smiled.

Then the three of us, mom, dad, and I drove to Walmart to go shopping. I mean, as you might know, Walmart is home to many weird people in the Internet. Some of them have gone viral on YouTube and other social networking sites. It has been many damn hours since I am not using my phone, I desperately want it back... NOW!

At Walmart...
"Okay, I don't see any office and school supplies here, maybe I should ask the sales clerk." Mom said to herself.

Then Mom finally found and approached a sales clerk.

"Excuse me, do you have any office and school supplies?"
"Yes, ma'am the school and office supplies are beside the womenswear aisle, just go straight ahead and turn right, you will get to see the office and school supplies section. Happy shopping at Walmart, ma'am!" The store clerk happily responded, all friendly and perky.

"Oh, thank you!" Mom responded.

We continued walking straight ahead until we found the womenswear section, and turned right, following the directions that the store clerk gave us.
Finally after some minutes of walking, we arrived at the school and office supplies aisle.

Me and my mom felt relieved.

I scanned for some high quality stationery stuff... I picked out a cute A6 Wanderlust school planner from the sweet pastels collection, a pencil case with some watermelon and banana designs, my favorite fruits, and finally, a collection of BIC pens in every SINGLE COLOR.

Don't believe me?! Every. Single. Color AVAILABLE!!!

Meanwhile, my mom picked out two binders, four BIC ballpoint pens, and a Starbucks mug that says "Queen of the Workplace."

Wow, my mom slays her work performance every single time! Hoping someday that I should be like her. Not as already expected! Lol!

Anyways, we are back at home from shopping at Walmart. I felt exhausted and urged myself to go upstairs and into my bedroom to lie down my bed and just watch a movie or something...

We had beef soup for lunch and afterwards, I took a nap even though it is noontime, but it is still in my comfy haven. Who can say no to hanging out in my very own bedroom? Most teenagers my age do.

Now I am starting to get really worried because Chelsea might trick me and tell me the fact that she likes David after all.. I can't even use my phone.. What a bummer.

I calmed myself down and tried not to think of that kind of thoughts but oh well, I am instead taking my nap at my bed. Nap time helps me drift me away from bad thoughts, even though I was completely stressed about the whole thing.

"I'll see you later after I wake up." I said to myself.

To be continued...

Jamie: HI THERE READERS!! I am trying not to nag you guys, but have you been enjoying my story? I'm sure you will! Thank you for reading my story, I have been working on this since the start of my school's sem break last October 21 and the story is worth my time and effort. I just want to say, thank you so much readers if you get this far in the story.. I'll make sure I will never forget to upload new chapters for you guys, so STAY TUNED!!! Signing off, Jamie, the author of Boyfriend at Thirteen!

Emma's mom:

Emma's dad:

Emma's dad: