1. Hello Sister

Damon Salvatore stood in the wardrobe of his room looking for clean clothes; he slyly kept glancing at his phone waiting for a text. It wasn't like him to get this hung up over a girl, but Elena Gilbert was one of a kind. Damon's ears pricked up he thought he heard the sound of someone using vampire speed in his room; he pulled some pants on and quietly stepped back out into his room. He looked around and saw nothing, he heard the noise again but couldn't see anything.

'Hello?' he called out, he knew Stefan was out so it couldn't be him and he would have yelled out if he was home, 'Elena?' Damon said out loud to the room, he was secretly hoping maybe she was trying to surprise him.

'Whose Elena?' asked a voice from the bathroom

Damon stood there in confusion, until he realised whose voice it was.

'D!!' Damon shouted with joy

A beautiful girl with long, dark, black hair stepped out from Damon's Bathroom, she had a small smudge of blood around her mouth that she hadn't wiped away properly. She wore a short black dress with a leather jacket over the top and knee-high boots.

'Hello brother' she smirked

'Hello sister' he smirked back 'ah come here' he said opening his arms out for her, she ran forward taking in the moment of embracement.

'I've missed you, D and D back together again' she said

'Diana why has it taken you so long to come back?' Damon questioned 'Stefan and I have been back for a few years now'

'I wasn't ready' she frowned 'but its hard being away from your twin for so long'

'It really has been hard' Damon agreed 'Stefan will be pleased to have his big sister back'

'Ugh is he still drinking rabbits blood?' she moaned

Damon laughed, gosh how he had missed his twin, they were so much alike. 'I think he incorporates some human blood as well to keep his strength up' he explained 'you know our little brother has all those morals and stuff'

'So who is this Elena? Is she prettier than me?' Diana questioned

'Her name's Elena Gilbert and...'

'Wait, Gilbert? As in a founding member Gilbert?' Diana asked cutting Damon off

'Well, yeah' Damon replied

'So what, you're warming her up before you kill her?'

'No, actually, I like her' Damon mumbled

'Wow Damon, you've changed.'