5. Meeting D

Elena Gilbert sat in one of her lessons staring out the window; she couldn't stop thinking about Damon's twin sister Diana. Caroline had said they looked so similar; Elena liked Damon so she was hoping she was going to like Diana just as much. However, she had this deep feeling that Diana wasn't going to like her at all. Her class finished and she looked around outside for Bonnie or Caroline normally they all went to lunch together at this time, she couldn't see any of them so she decided to head to the cafeteria. She sat at their usual table by herself, she kept looking around but couldn't see them anywhere, she checked her phone and had no texts from them, but just as she was putting her phone away, it rang.

'Hey Damon' she answered

'Hey Elena, what are you doing right now?' he asked

'I'm at college, waiting for Caroline and Bonnie in the cafeteria but I don't know where they are' she explained

'When's your next class? I want you to meet Diana' Damon told her

Just before she could answer someone stepped in front of her and gave an evil smirk. Elena looked her up and down; piercing blue eyes, dark, black hair, pale skin and a smirk, this must be Diana.

'Hello Elena' Diana smiled

'I think I just met her' Elena said into the phone before hanging up, she could hear Damon's words ringing in her ears 'Elena wait don't hang up!'

'Hi Diana' she replied 'it's nice to finally meet you'

'Oh cut the crap' she spat back sitting down in front of her 'I've just been talking to my best friend, and I couldn't believe the things she said about you'

'Who?' Elena asked knowing she wasn't going to get a direct answer

'She said you actually dated Stefan? I was a little shocked; you played with both my brothers' feelings. Now Damon has this huge crush on you, I can't let him be destroyed by such a weak girl like you. I was also shocked to hear you're a vampire, that's interesting, you certainly don't look like one or that you enjoy being one'

'I enjoy it' Elena retorted

'Really? So you didn't accidentally become a vampire?'

'That doesn't matter. Accident or not I'm happy' Elena replied studying Diana's face 'you remind me so much of Katherine, she was just as evil and malicious as this'

Diana smirked but her eyes had joy in them 'good' she replied

'That's where you got your information from isn't it?' Elena questioned 'Katherine thinks she knows everything on me'

'So she's wrong?'

'I like Damon, try and stop me from being with him' Elena said savagely.