9. Need you now

'You didn't get much out of her' Caroline told Elena when she made her way back over to them

'Well it isn't easy' Elena snapped back 'I was being Katherine whose already meant to know everything couldn't ask too many questions, but what I did notice is that they don't seem to be as best friends as Diana makes them out to be'

'Yeah, she did seem pretty annoyed at Katherine' Caroline replied 'she's probably been lying to Damon'

'Yeah, I need to go find him' Elena said

'Damon, Damon' Elena called out entering his house

'Hey Elena' Stefan said from the lounge room 'Damon's upstairs'

'Hey, thanks' she replied 'Damon' she kept calling running up the stairs

'Hey' Damon smiled from his room 'what's up? You seem worried' he asked

'Is Diana here?' she asked cautiously

'No, haven't seen her for ages, what's wrong?' he asked again

Elena rushed forward and hugged Damon, 'nothing' she mumbled 'I just missed you'

Damon smirked 'I missed you too, I'm so sorry I ran out on our date the other night. As you can tell I've been worried about Diana'

'I know, but I don't think you should be'

'Why?' Damon replied 'she told me everything the other night, Katherine was basically holding her against her will for a long time, making her do awful things, that's such something Katherine would do. Probably to get back at me and Stefan, its all my fault, I shouldn't have left without her'

'What?' Elena asked 'I don't think that's true'

'Why would Diana lie to me I'm her twin brother?' Damon replied

'Because for starters Diana and Katherine are friends, well Diana likes Katherine more than Katherine likes Diana but that's beside the point'

'Elena, Diana just needs some guidance okay, she can be good here'

Elena learned forward and kissed Damon on the mouth, grabbing him around the neck and pulling him in closer.

'What are you doing?' Damon asked

'I can't wait anymore Damon' Elena replied 'I've been waiting forever for you to ask me out but I need you, now'

Damon without hesitation pulled Elena into his room and shut the door.