4. Just Like Damon

'Diana I want you to meet Elena' Damon told his sister who was sitting in the lounge room back at the Salvatore house 

'Sure' she replied not looking up from her phone 

'I think we need to talk' he said siting down on the coffee table in front of her, he noticed the fresh blood still around her mouth, sloppy.

'You can't go around killing people here, we have blood bags in the basement'

'What?' Diana replied looking confused

'We drink from blood bags!' Damon shouted 'we live here Diana, we have lives it's not a quick party trip where we feast, kill and leave'

'Damon you really have changed, it's this girl isn't it?' Diana asked her twin looking into his eyes 'she has a hold on you'

'Elena has changed me yes, she's made me better'

'No, she's basically made you a human, that's what happens when you fall for one'

'Elena's a vampire' 

'Really...?' Diana questioned 'that's interesting' 

'D where have you been for these past few years? Why haven't you contacted us, Stefan and I have been so worried' Damon said

'It doesn't matter brother' Diana answered getting up from the lounge 'I have to make a call'

'To who? Where have you been D, I've missed you' 

Diana strutted out the room past Stefan and into the yard. 

'She's clearly been up to no good' Stefan told Damon reading his face, he headed over to the liquor table and poured two glasses of scotch

'I've missed her so much Stefan but she's going to ruin everything here' Damon admitted

'Yeah, probably' Stefan agreed, Damon looked shocked, 'look Damon, Diana is so much like you, and what did you do when you first arrived back here? You killed people; you ruined things, ruined relationships! You can't expect her to all of a sudden be good when it took you a while'

Damon took the glass of scotch from his brother but said nothing. Obviously Stefan was right, but he couldn't say that. He needed to find a way to keep Diana around but not lose Elena. He secretly didn't want to change Diana, she was so much fun, they used to be so in sync, but now things are so different.