19. Sneaky Sister

Elena laid in her dorm room bed clutching her phone, it would be so easy and simple just to call Damon and ask if he was okay? To ask him what was going on? There was a knock on the door and she jumped, Caroline and Bonnie were in the library and weren't meant to be back yet, they had explicitly told her not to wait up. Maybe it was Damon? She jumped from her bed and ran to the door. She yanked the door open and gasped, it was not Damon, but this girl sure looked a lot like him...

'Hello Elena' Diana purred pushing past her into her dorm room 'well isn't this nice and cosy, just you and your besties. You guys must get up to so much fun and mischief'

'What are you doing here?' Elena stammered

'I've come to have a little chit chat, haven't I? Just us girls' Diana replied

'About what?' Elena questioned crossing her arms

'Damon duh' Diana said rolling her eyes

'What about Damon? As you can tell he's not talking to me'

'And I bet you're so sad, aren't you?' Diana laughed

'Obviously' Elena answered not bothering to hide the fact that she missed Damon terribly

'I need you to listen carefully' Diana said staring deep into Elena's eyes 'you will not speak to Damon ever again, you will forget all your feelings for him, leave him along and move on'

Elena stepped back feeling an odd sensation wash over her, 'um okay' she replied 'I need to get some sleep'

'Ta ta' Diana smirked swiftly exiting the room.

'Where have you been?' Damon asked Diana as she tip toed back into the Salvatore house

'Just out' Diana replied 'am I not free to do whatever I want? Am I a prisoner here?'

'Of course, not' Damon replied

'Are we going to eat?' she asked

Damon internally sighed, they'd been out hunting and biting people every night so far and quite frankly he was exhausted, it was so much work. He missed just relaxing with Elena and drinking blood straight out of a bag, what was wrong with that?

'Sure' Damon replied

Diana's phone went off and she grabbed it straight away, she stared at her phone with wide eyes not even blinking.

'Are you okay?' Damon asked genuinely concerned

'Yeah' Diana replied like it was no big deal 'but change of plans, I can't go out with you'

'Why not?' Damon replied

'I have something else to do?'

'Like what?'

'God Damon! What's with all the questions?' she snapped storming up the stairs of the house

Damon wasn't sure what her problem was, but he knew one thing for sure, he was following her out tonight.