The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1

Y/N

It had been several weeks since I left home doing random jobs in different villages or towns along the way to make ends meet. The idea of me being blood of nobility on my father side and my mother being casted to the side because of her blood left a bad taste in my mouth for my father. But yet how could I hate his side of the family, aunt Suzuka, aunt hinoka, uncle Ryoma, and uncle takumi trained me how to fight. I was able to fight quite well. Grandma Makoto even built me a new weapon, a mix of a long sword and a revolver. Almost like a gun sword, but instead of shooting bullets, the elements of dust rounds would change my attacks on my sword. She called it Aoi. During my birth a fortuneteller read my palms or some shit, but could only see blue. Supposably it meant something. My sword Aoi, for future.

It was like any normal night my mother and I began to move shop again after two months in a village. When we finally set up at an inn for a night sleep. I had everything I was going to take with me in my backpack.
"Are you leaving Y/N?" My mother said.
I didn't look back my head was forward with Aoi on my back and cloths I wore, "yeah I'm leaving, I'm tired of doing the same thing day in day out. I'm not a merchant like you mom, I'm like dad and his family, a warrior, not..."
A mother embrace followed up with my words, she held on to me tight for one more farewell, "I know that, when I saw you fighting your uncles I could she the glow in your eyes just like your fathers. I saw how your father wanted to protect everyone he cared about. I pray that your sword will give you an answer about the type of man you want to become."

I was only 16 at the time I left. Day in day out I better myself with my sword and my soul. It wasn't as easy as the movies make it out to be, there were times I was knocking at deaths door from the lost of blood. Two years have pass after my turning point in my life.

In a earlier mission of mine hunting grim that disturbed the peaceful little village, running low on dust rounds, I only had 6 flame rounds left. I didn't want to damage the environment, I hide behind a
Boulder I could hear the grim walking towards me. I flicked the cylinder out of my sword to load the 6 rounds. I could taste iron on the side of my lip, taste of blood simple prove I'm still alive. Flicking the cylinder back into Aoi, the grims screech it forced me to shoot up to my feet jumping out of the way of the shattering boulder. The description of the grim sounded like a new grim. Legs on the side of its body a long tail that could reach all the way to the top of its head, its hands instead of pincers they were just large shields combine together to make a larger shield, and is mouth opened in Thirds like an octopus mouth. It's body jolted back, it was going to attack with its tail. Being a few inches off the ground I didn't have time to react. It's tail shot forward, digging Aoi into the ground to help me recover and place my feet on the ground. Lifting my head up the tip of tail close to my eye lid. My semblance kicked in, being enhancement, my body became faster, stronger, I broke down seconds into frames but I would become color blind every time I used it. It was hard at time to tell who was friend of foe at times

I ducked under the tail, cuffing Aoi under I spiraled upward cutting off the tail. Looking directly at the grim my vision began changing to black and white, the grims eye were the only things that lit up. I twisted the handle on my sword loading the six dust rounds. From the base of my sword to the tip burned red. I dug my feet into the ground exploding towards the grim. Veins of rubble flew in the air. It shield like arms shot forward for a failed attempt to hurt me. I dropped to the ground feet first sliding on the rocky surface. Once I made it past its defense it opened it mouth trying to eat me. I jammed Aoi into its mouth pulling the handle backwards releasing its built up Energy in the sword. It shot me Up in the air also cutting the grim in half.

I had over worked my body collapsing on the ground. A man holding a Cain stood in front of me.
"Young man are you okay...are you," he spoke clearly but my hearing faded out to nothing, Nothing but a loud ringing.