The Worst One: Mischief Maker

Milla POV

Our match during the Vytal Festival was short lived. After our fight, if you could even call it a fight, with SHPR. Y/N and I advanced to the doubles. When Y/N and I first meet we had different points of view. It was a year and half ago when we first meet in Argus the Atlas military had just began to build a base off the coast. Though it was just in the beginning stages of the base so it was only a FOB. My journey had brought me to this town, I was only an orphan living on the streets. Taking random jobs to help the town folks I didn't have a weapon but I had something else to my advantage.
My parents had died during a bandit raid from a tribe that had post its camp not to far off from my old village. As everything was burning people screaming chaos ran through the village. My mother hid me in the closet sadly she didn't close it all the way. Two bandits broke in shouting and order my parents around. My father wasn't going down without a fight. Without some kind of plan they killed him without mercy as well as my mother. I was young at the time not able to control my emotions. I burst out of the closet picking up a knife from the ground changing full hearted at one bandit stabbing him in his chest. Pulling his fist back he slugged me onto the floor. He got on top of me wrapping his arms around my neck to squeeze. My eyes watered and rolled behind my head, he still had the knife in his chest. With whatever life I had left I rested my palm on the hilt of the knife pressing forward. He body jolted loosening his grip able to take a breath some black liquid flowed off its body going to my mouth.
I chocked I cried desperately wanting this pain to go away. Eventually I blacked out. When I finally came, my clothes was covered by the other bandits blood over my clothes. My village was gone every last man woman and child.
The way Y/N had showed up in my life was my time during Argus all though i was living a orphan life but still getting paid to live. Y/N was found in a alleyway shivering having only a long brown cloth wrapped around his body.
"Hey are you okay?" I had asked as he struggled to even move his eyes opened a beautiful rose red look to them but he looked weak.
"R-Raven...." he muttered. Raven? Who was that he must have just been daydreaming. With whatever life he had he lifted his hand reaching out to me, but I backed way not knowing his intent.
I don't know why I helped him that day. After sometime of resting and nutrition in his system he introduced him self. Y/N L/N, a wondering huntsman. He didn't say anything more than that.
The following week I invited him to do a Grimm hunt.
"Good morning, Milla!" Mrs. Rosalia greeted watering her ice flowerers. We walked down the main road to leave the city. Being greeted by he fellow town folks.
"Good morning Milla, finally found yourself a boyfriend I see Gahhaha!" Caliber laughed before walking into his bookstore.
"It's not like that!" I shouted. He all but laughed blocking out my response.

"I see you're well known around these parts." Y/N commented. Like him I also had been traveling around Remnant like him. I just saved up money from the jobs I had done to live somewhere nice.
"You must have been traveling to yourself otherwise you wouldn't have two weapons." I said. he laughed but continued to walk ahead of me. So much for conversation. I did invite him but I didn't get why he was being so cold.

We had walk around to total of 20 miles from the city to find the location of Grimm investing the area.
"So you've been fighting Grimm without a weapon how the hell have you been able to do that?" Finally he spook to me. I grin confidently I rose my left arm to the sky as it did its thing turning my whole arm into a beowulf arm. I looked back awkwardly smiling hoping I didn't scare him. He just stood there not even startled at all. I turned back around confused.
I killed the Grimm like normal until not a single one of them was left. I tried a new combat style of stunning the Grimm legs only to go in for the kill with the arm I had. It was an easy 500 credits. When I turned back around Y/N had rushed me gripping my throat with one hand slamming me into a tree as wood chips shot out from the base of the tree I looked at Y/N brows narrowed looking down on me.
"So you're one of them to aren't you!" He shouted, "I heard a rumor that their was a woman in Argus able to kill grim without a weapon. I didn't quite understand what the rumor meant thought it was someone blowing smoke. Until I meet a bandit that had experienced it first hand and paid me 500 credits to kill that person. I had my own reasons for taking that money. So taking out a few Grimm for 500 I wouldn't think anyone would take it here."
"So...when I meet you in the alleyway that was just an act!" I said.
"Wrong place wrong time. I wasn't so sure if it was you when you had invited me on this job. However one always needs to be alert. Now I need to know one question, are you connected to Kamwui In anyway!"
"Who!"
"I'm asking the FUCKING questions!" He shouted tightening his grip, "your arm changes into a Grimm so are you connected to the Kamwui Family in anyway!"
"I don't know who your talking about! All I know is that my village was attack by bandits and my parents died. When it was my turned to died I fought for my life. The next thing I knew my arm had changed." I shouted desperately. Y/N released his grip on my neck thinking to himself, "why does it matter what if I'm part of this Camwui family or whatever."
"Cause, they have something that has to be put an end to. Like this..." Y/N said closing his eyes until his body was covered in flames, I stepped forward but blown away covering my face with my arms. Looking back at Y/N he looked like a Grimm, long white hair, a white mask with two large horns, his fangs looked like it would be able to crush a serpent. White armored gauntlets and shin guards. Y/N even looked like he was wearing a long black rob made out of whatever grim are made out of.
Starring in awe that Grimm vanished in seconds and Y/N was back to his normal self, "wait I...i don't understand!? You can just change like that whenever you want."
"I could however the longer I'm in that fucked up form the more stronger I get, but I begin to lose sense of who or what I am and begin running berserk. It took time to only get a minute of control of that form but everything has a price. I can't have that power floating around. It has to die with the family. Yet here you are saying that you're not part of the bloodline. So I'm only making a theory that it must had been transferred over I don't know how or why."
"So...so there are others like me..." I chocked on my words.
"Yeah there are but not for much longer...Milla? H-hey are you okay? Why are you cry?" Y/N panicked as he say tears wash down my conflicted cheeks I wasn't alone I thought I was the only freak in this world, but now seeing Y/N I wasn't alone anymore.