The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2

Summer POV

My body was covered in bandages, everything ached like nothing I've ever felt before. Qrow had slept by my bed side the whole time. It was late at night the shattered moon gave much need light for me to put on a robe on and make my way down stairs for something to drink. Lifting Qrows head just enough for me to lip out of the blankets and not wake him up. Slipping into slippers Nu had provided for me I made my way out of the room. Down the hall were Tai's and Raven's separate rooms. Nu had attended to Tai's injuries leaving as soon as we returned. I was a bit thankful since Tai was on the golden hour. Raven...I-
I strolled by her room, Y/N was by her side.  See I told Raven he would be there for her.  I couldn't remember much then I could only recall Black feathers and a strange yellow light.
The door creaked making Y/N wake up with saliva on the side of his face. Pressing my finger against my lips to keep him quite which wasn't a problem he fell back to sleep while I left immediately afterwards, down stairs. The house was like a ghost town, even though we were in combat not to long ago.
"Evening summer, i see you just woke up." Nu muttered stepping down stairs.
"Y-Yes, i just needed some water is all. And..." i choaked on my words even my train of thought was a bit hazes, "I wanted a moment to think about, the Kamwui's and Y/N involvement in all of this. The people we've been fighting are strong and I just want my team to be stronger than the next person we fight. We're already on the losing streak. Nu, are we inferior to Kamwui's?"
Nu all just laughed what was funny about what I said? How can she take light of this situation!
"Summer you and you're team are not weak. The fact that you were able to fight two Kamwui's and still be alive to tell the tale is more that what I can say about you guys. Ether the household is getting soft or Team STRQ is more than meets the eye. The true weak person here is Y/N. His negative emotions consumed him letting his grim take control, now he's paying for the consequence of his action." Nu explained taking a seat on the dinning table, "you're special summer, as well as the rest of your team. I use to be a team leader of a squad of twelve and one thing I learned is moral reflects if you are to down in the dumbs it will effect your team."
"Next is Y/N, I've notice he acts strange around us specially around raven." I said placing my lips around the glass.
"The naive fool is in LOVE!" That water was short lived as soon as I heard Nu's statement, "I surprise you haven't noticed,  maybe take a moment to notice things like this. Honestly I've seen things in my youth it pissed me off when the guy never made the first move."
"N-Nu what are you-?"
"That's neither here or there. Y/N has to be in check otherwise he will go berserk again and who knows who could stop him again."
Again...I'm surprised we were able to stop him in the first place.

-Hinoka POV-

To think of my brother would bring tears to my eyes. To think of a god would bring fear to my soul. Takumi said if anything were to happen to him to come speak to a, dark angel, as he put it. I've only heard stories of a land corrupted by darkness that grim are born of its black water. A woman unlike any other, Salem. The woman who cursed the Kamwui bloodline with this infections generations ago.
As I entered the main chamber my body was shaking like a lone leaf on a branch during a rain storm. Salem had rested her head on her hand not pleased of my presence.
"So," she spoke with oppression which had me drop to one knee to fix my disrespect, "I take it that Takumi is dead now. Your little nephew is a troublesome person."
"I-I'm Sorry Takumi and I weren't strong enough to kill, Y/N." I pleaded in forgiveness.
"Child, stand I'm not an unreasonable person. I want you to tell me what happen so I can better prepare to get rid of this obstacle."

-playback hours earlier-

My brother had already told me who I needed to kill to break my little nephews spirits. Love can destroy anyone it can bring heroes to villains, villains to heroes. Y/N had taken someone we loved dearly it was only right we paid the price, blood for blood.
"I got it..."I whispered closing my scroll seeing two figures running through the forest leavin the area Takumi had just ambushed. A man was being fire man carried over another fellows shoulder while, a woman back carried a unconscious woman. That was my target Takumi instructed.
I readied my lance covering my mouth to hide my voice, springing from the trees the woman in dark hair had dropped her partner pulling out her sword all within seconds of my attack! Who could react so fast. Our blades clashed sparks rose from our weapons. With great force she pushed me back.
Bitch.
"Raven you okay?" The man asked?
"I'm fine! Qrow I need you to move summer and Tai to a safe place we aren't going anywhere for now." She responses not even losing eye contact with me.
"I don't see why you have to worry about your friends. I'm only here for you" I smiled spinning my lance over my head behind my back.
"Why me?" Raven questioned I looked at the corner of my eye she had relaxed her grip a little.
"Cause you're friend aka my nephew killed our older brother out of cold blood, so it's only right since he took someone dear from we do the same to him!" I shouted squatting low to the ground charging towards Raven. When our weapons collided once more all the leaves around us trembled. Something told me I wasn't going to be disappointed. I grabbed raven by her collar spinning on my ball of my heel throwing her to the nearest tree.
She was good Raven found her center of gravity throwing weapon on the ground using it as a pole to spin around launching herself back at me round housing my head.
Wiping the side of face I had to spit blood.
"Hurt much," raven laughed.
"I guess you're gonna be a lot harder to kill than I thought."

Y/N POV

I dashed through the forest, cutting down trees to block Takumi's arrow shots. Not to mention his lackeys were around trying to keep me from advancing.
This is fucking bullshit!
Two furnaces to the corner of my eyes. The gap between us grew smaller. Slashing their weapons out I ducked lifting my toes enough my heel was off the floor I twisted my body in a clockwise motion removing their torso from their legs.
"Just DIED Y/N!!!!" Takumi shouted pulling his bow back his arrow of aura three times its normal size, "homing arrow!"
I trip on a thick root, flipping me around to see the in coming arrows. My color of my surrounding faded to black and white. Finding the center of gravity I flipped myself backwards having two arrows land in my previous spot. Simultaneously I cut down another tree blocking another three arrows. The moment I felt my feet touch the floor I dug my heels into the ground exploding out of my starting point. My semblance acted on its own without me even trying to use it. Flicking out the cylinder from Aoi loading 6 flame shells cutting more trees down to intercept Takumi's arrows. Jumping rolling sliding bob and weave. Dumb tactic but it was working so far.
"Y/N!!" Takumi cried pulling apart his bow into duel single edge swords, digging my heels into the ground I twisted Aoi's handle loading a element into it.
Our weapons clashed together heat resonated from Aoi the space between our face was inches from each other.

Raven POV

I...i couldn't explain just how I was feeling while I was fighting, just protecting my team and fighting off this bitch was less overwhelming than I thought. I would look over at Qrow that was just cutting down people left and right with his sword eventually he's going to bust out his alternative. Hopefully soon.
"You know you're not that bad of a fighter," she said grabbing my throat slamming me into a tree, "my name's Hinoka Kamwui! That's the last name you'll ever need!"
You're selling me short flipping my sword around stabbing the tree I was pinned on grabbing Hinoka's wrist, twisting it clockwise. She screech briefly. Once I was able to plant my feet on the ground a simple knee to the face to knock her out. For now I need to help Qrow. Removing my weapon of the tree I looked back at Hinoka laughing, what a joke.

"You shouldn't underestimate us woman!" Y/N uncle Takumi announced above me aiming down his bow.

Y/N POV

Blood covered my right eye leaving parts of my vision in color while the half was red and black.
Fuck me man...
I should have died right there but Takumi let me live? Why? Next feeling was a burning sensation. Seconds ago my body ached next i was perfectly normal. I pulled Aoi from the ground looking at my reflection more looking at my blood covered eye. Guess my Infection healed me faster than my aura. There not time to be lagging I have to move.

After running for what left like forever I was able to hear faint metal on metal clank. To my amazement Raven was doing alright. I though she would have a few marks on her, but still breathing. For a brief moment I saw her jet black hair she looked banged up but alive I was happy.
"Raven!!!" I shouted as she turned to me I finally saw her smile all of my worry everything in my life stopped I sprinted full heartedly towards her. Her body jolted backwards, the reflection in her eyes faded. Eyes widen jaw slowly dropping hands desperately reaching out for her. hair skimmed the the edge of my finger tips. Until she completely collapsed on the ground.

Y/N stood above, Raven Branwen, cold life less. Dropping to his knees starring into Raven's blank eyes. Hinoka and Takumi stormed to Y/N and Raven's position.
"Damn She was a fighter, Y/N." Takumi teased aiming down his bow.
"Now you know how it feels to have someone you love killed!" Hinoka shouted readying her weapon.

Anger, hate, sadness, pity, selfishness. Negativity flowed from Y/N's heart, aura, soul.
"GAAHHHH!"
Black flames surrounded both Raven and Y/N. Takumi and hinoka dropped to their knees from pressure. Qrow defending his friends felt uneasy. Every human and faunces turned to general direction of Y/N distance rage.

"Takumi what the hell is going on?!" Hinoka shouted bracing herself against a tree.
"Exactly what we wanted him in his own despair!" Takumi announced smiling from ear to ear.
As the black flames engulfs Y/N, a white mask with two horn, fangs that would rip apart whole animals, stared directly towards Takumi and Hinoka. Swiping his arm across the air black flames vanished with little embers looming around. It's white claw gauntlet protected it's forearms claw shin brace could carve into ice and protect its shins. Long white hair reaching down to its lower back. Two black strips down each of its yellow eyes.
Lifting one foot chest high slamming it into the ground. Aoi spinner mid air be grabbed by the hilt cutting air. It's wind cut left a mark on the trees Takumi and hinoka we're taking cover behind. Tucking its head in only sprout it out it's fangs opened with nothing but a dark void down its throat.