The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most

"Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!!" i could hear summer's voice muffled, "Y/N!"
come on not now im just so sleepy a few more minutes.
"Hey you better wake up before Summer rains down hell," Raven's voice was clear as crystal. i pried my eyes open. Waking up to a dark angle smiling down at me with eyes so beautiful it was like looking into a ruby reflecting off the sun. The angle parted some of my bangs away. i sat up still groggy, "Afternoon Y/N."
"How...How long was i out?" i asked rubbing the restlessness out my eye only to slap myself back on the ground my legs and arms spread out looking like a star.
"A good while, After lunch you crashed in a matter of seconds. Summer wanted to let you sleep. See it's already twilight."
i sprang back up looking in the general direction Raven was looking at. completely in Awe i laid eyes on the sun that connected the sky and land as one. the Clouds almost looked like they were painted on in such a light hue. its a bit jittery, all my life i looked at the sky without a second thought. the sky meant nothing to me, even when I was alone. I hated the birds in the sky since they could fly away from everything. why was it when I'm with these four, life feels like it has a new meaning?
"Y/N? You okay?" Raven asked, i slowly turned to her as a single tear fell down.
"it just really pretty, Raven..."

"RAVEN! IS HE UP!!!" summer distance voice alomst sounded as if she was close. wiping tears away, the rest of STRQ had popped their heads runnin up the hill, "Come on you two hurry this sun set is so beautiful right now we have to get a team photo!!!"
the glint in her eyes truely scared me. if it was going to be summers way it was the highway. Thankfully that 'highway' part of her is generally directed towards the grim. Summer was right though a team picture for them would help keep that moment special for everyone.

"Come on come on hurry!"
"Summer! shouldnt we put our weapons away?"
"this is typical summer"
"How about some good'o nature with the photo."

I finally got to see team STRQ in a hot mess over just a photo. Summer held up her hands making a small box getting a general idea of the photo. Cool guy Tai 'fixing' is bowl cut hair. Raven just trying to stay out of summer's way. Qrow following summer talking about our weapons we had taken without permission.
"Guys...." i said but my voice was drowned out by their rucks, "Guys...." holy fuck...."GUYS!" they all stopped moving, looking directly at me, "Come here where i'm at!"
Fuckin... finally. i got their attention having them look where i was looking at. everyones eyes blew up. it was like second nature to them how they posted for their photo. Summer had lean up against the tree hiding her face in her white cape, Tai had leaned agasint the same tree on the opposite side of Summer. His arms fold across his body. Qrow on the far right had his Sword over his shoulder looking cool...as usual. Raven stood in front of all of them having her only her side be exposed.
with a smile across my face, "ready?" they noted, "Nice! it actually a nice photo to."

"Y/N get in here!" summer said
What?
"Come on man, you got get in on this to!" Tai laughed.
i lowered my scoll to my side.
"It cant leave you hang now can we." Qrow said.
but...Its suppose to be a team photo.
Raven reached out her hand towards me, " Come on, Y/N. You trust us?"
reaching for her hand, everyone started to shine. Everything became bright. A gust of wind blew though me. i pressed forward reaching out my hand to grip raven's hand.

Funny...out of all the nightmares i have of Kamwui Hinoka, Ryoma, and Takumi. i can say this would have to be th most enjoyable moment i had at beacon. and yet...some times we just let the good time roll by.
"Y/N..."
hmm? whose voice sounds so muffled. better yet how I even get here?