The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.

The morning sun shot my eyes like a sniper pulling a trigger on their target. I was feeling a little cold, from my waste down. I gave myself a moment to breath and stretch. Then it dawned on me. I'm my room I was assigned to TWO! Years ago! And it's still the same!
Oh son of a-I just broke out of the infirmary without notifying anyone... ah oh well.
Sure I'll admit the situation was a bit off, until my bed began to ruffle around. I turned to the other side of my bed, a beautiful angel was sleeping right next to me. Raven rolled herself in my direction still sleeping peacefully. I brushed some of her bangs behind her ear. Leaning into her giving a good morning kiss on her head. Raven snuggled her head into the pillow, which was without a doubt pretty adorable. Until her eyes were sniped by the sunlight.
"Someone turn off the light..." She said hiding her head under the pillow.
"Come on, Rav, if the suns up we have to get up to." I teased scooting more up on my bed. With all her strength Raven pulled out her arm from the blankets slapping down on empty space try to find me. She was getting close. She was on my thy. Guess that's all the effort she's willing to put in. It was easy to stop her, I grabbed her wrist with one hand then interlocked fingers together with the other.
"I hate it when your like this..." Raven bashfully said popping her head out from underneath the pillow.
What was she more angry at? The sun, I did forget to close the blinds last night. Me, I am doing romantic things that upset my stomach cause I feel like Raven doesn't like that.
"I hate it too! I mean I don't know if you like it or not." I stated with a concern or confused look paint on my face.
Raven sat up using the blanket to cover most of her naked body, before shifting closer to my side looking up at me, "I didn't mind it last night."
She sound so subductive her words alone were enchanting. I slid down lower on my bed to be on the same level with raven wrapping my arm around her only to keep focus on the ceiling, "honestly that was the most confusing part. I'm never that type of person to do something like that. So spontaneous, so direct, so-"
"Much endurance." Raven laughed. I looked over at Raven, who without a doubt was making fun of me.
It wasn't that what Raven said boosted my confidence it was cause she was giving me a compliment I was shocked by. Especial for my performance last night.
"Very cute..." I said, Raven rollers her eyes thinking she had gotten the W for this, "but it wasn't as cute as the moans and screams you let out. I found it sexy you tried to hold back your voice."
Imminently her eyes shot open, her face was red ear from ear.
I'll take that W back Raven.
"Okay. I show you who can let out a cute moan."
I was a little on edge what she means. That smile of her always had a 50/50 she could be playing around or is actually going to prove something. My lower body twitch, my toes curled inward. Uncovering myself Raven already wrapped he mouth around my member.
"Oh that's bullshit..." i flex my neck, No way in hell shes gonna have this win.
Yet, her mouth is so warm... I gather up Raven's hair keeping it away from her mouth. Her throat lossen putting my member deeper in her mouth. I moved my hands away from Ravens head all the while she pulled my member out, a sting of saliva still connected her lips to member.
"It's cute you trying to act tough, sadly your face says it all, Y/N." Raven teased. Crawling up to me I could feel her nipples rubbing against my abs her skin feels so smooth, "I think were done here."
Wait, what...
I looked up at Raven, biting her lip.
You can't be serious leaving me half erect like this is just poor sport! I placing my hands both on Raven's shoulder a pushing off me to where I was on top. Her laugher was to cute it was like an angle singing to me. I pinned her down by the wrist as she looked at me with lusting eyes, "don't think you're gonna get away with this little bird!" I told her sounding mischief. Resting my head on her shoulder I nibbled on her neck. Little random bits up and down her neck. Raven took a deep inhaled, giggling and kicking the bed.
"S-S-Stop! Y/N! That tickles!" Raven's poor effort to even make me listen failed. Actually I made me want to nibble more. Raven was on the verge of tears, laughing, not having enough air to breath. I stopped after a while flopping on the side covering both of us with an extra blanket, "you jerk!" I all but shrugged my shoulders I wasn't in the wrong, nor was I in the right. Actually nether one of us were. We were just ourselves around each other. Which I couldn't ask for anything different. I looked at the ring around my neck and around Raven's neck. It was my mothers rings. But Milla.
"Something the matter?" Raven asked digging herself into my chest.
"I was..." I was hesitant, I didn't want to bring up KMSN right now or ever, "I was just thinking about amazing you are. Both as a warrior and as a woman."
"Well I think we played long enough," Raven said reaching down on the floor one a shirt. Her shirt only cover her chest exposing her midriff. Excluding her bra, Raven went down again for her Laundre.
I'm not getting bothered by it nope-not at all. But why can't my eyes stop. look. over. There!
"Y/N, come on get dressed." Raven smacked my legs I laughed it was to cute.
As we finished getting dress to start the day I stepped out opening the window looking up at the sky, "Raven, one day I will set this right."
Raven wrapped her arms around me resting her head on my back, "and I'll be there with you to help you along the way."
A smile was plaster on my face I looked down at the ring around my neck once more. I grabbed hold, i gripped tight on to the little light that was in my palm.