The Worst One: avalanche Pt1

Y/N POV

We were finally allowed to take on mission as a team, but since Ozpin branded my left forearm with a forbidden mark I was allowed to join any team as a fifth member. I had rushed to the bulletin board see what mission all the teams were doing. As much as I wanted to be around Team STRQ there was one place in particular I was to see. 3 years ago my mother and I set up shop in a casual little town sweet and peaceful. I couldn't remember the name think it started with a V. once more I would want to see it again. I looked up and down looking for location with the first word starting with V. I found it Team STRQ was heading towards Valhalla.
"Great....just my luck they probably already left. Oh shit! Looking like they're almost about to leave."

Qrow POV

My team and I load up on the hellacarrier, it was a complete 180 to see Raven take interest in a mission. Summer notified the pilot we were good to take off, I turned back around to see a little figure in the distance waving spracticly, Screaming
"No way..." Tai jaw dropped.
I couldn't help but laugh I wonder if he would be able to make it, as we lifted off the ground became farther way. Yet here he came sprinting using what little runway he had left reaching out for a hand. Before tai and I could even move Raven grabbed Y/N's arm pulling him up to the carrier.

"What you doing Y/N?" I asked yet he had a large smile on his face.
"I saw you guys were heading to Valhalla. Two in a half years ago my mother and I lived there for a few months. Those few months felt like years. The area was peaceful the village folks friendly to meet." He ran his gums over and over as if that place was home to him.
"If you liked it so much why did you leave?" Tai asked pulling a seat for himself.
"That's just how my life was for awhile. When My family abandoned both my mother and I my mother use to be a merchant her beauty helped business since "no one can say no to a pretty face" as they say. So we've jumped from town to town from village to village. One day I got sick of it all told her was going leave. So she handed me this weapon Aoi and I've been surviving on my own ever since."
"Would you ever want to go back to your mother?" Summer asked walking into the conversation.
Y/N turned to her responding bluntly, "I don't know, it's not so simple to answer right now."
"Well as of right now we should get some rest, be ready for whatever is head on this mission." I said.
Tai and I crashed next to summer both of them being knocked out within seconds of the flight I looked back at Y/N looking troubled, running his thumbs on the engraving of his weapon. When I saw Raven sit next to him I figured I wouldn't have to worry since they're both talking to someone.