The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution

Y/N

I was back to an old memory, the hill where we took the team photo. It was just as beautiful as I remembered. late spring breath blowing through the area feels refreshing! The wind grazing against my face blow through my hair. The smile I painted on my face slowly washed away. While inspecting my new arm, Major General, had graciously made for me. It took professional engineers weeks to build this thing. It feels a little heavy but still feels like any other arm. Where do I go from here? Graduation is only months away. Raven and I haven't really talk about our future except the "how I wanna spend my whole life with you talk". Even that alone doesn't necessarily...
"Y/N!!" Summer called out waving me down. We decided on a grill out since we had only two days off, thought we could enjoy ourselves. The thought of me trying to be happy looked over my shoulder. Looking at my ring I thought to myself if it was okay? If this was right? If being the only one alive could mean I should be happy.
"Something the matter?" Raven softly spoke snapping me out of my train of thought. It was nice to see her in casual clothes than her combat wear. She still wore the ring loud and proud. I turned my back towards Raven leaning on the guard rails looking out at the view. The mountains that screech as far as the horizon, the sun painting the sky a light orange, the clouds looked like they were painted on.
"I was just thinking about STRQ and how crazy things had gotten." I said with a settle sigh in between.
"The only crazy part were only when you got mixed in." Raven teased I laughed it off as a joke to turning towards her.
"Rav, do you mind if we spar?" I asked. Her expression snapped from joy to shock, "What hinoka said that we knew each other long ago. Had me thinking. Whenever we fight each other I just have an explosive emotion of enjoyment and...and" I looked at her, Ravens jaw dropped guess she wasn't on bored with the idea.
"Sorry that was just out of left field for you. So you want to send our lockers here or-" i cut raven short tossing her a wooden stick that looked sturdy enough to do some good hits on a body. Bending over I grabbed another stick for myself. While raven rubbed off some of the extra branches off her stick. My stick seemed like a good replica of my swords mostly Aoi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OIaD5jXgKs

Raven and I gave ourselves a ten meter dispersion. I've know her for a long time yet nostalgia hasn't seemed to kick in. A slight breeze made its own entrance in our arena. Opening my eyes looking down at my hands they looked like infant, small toddler hands. In front of me was a toddler with long black hair l, tied up in a ponytail. Though her eyes were closed. I may have a body of a child but my heart is still mine.
Maybe I just had to put some effort in it and remember her. Just remember.
Raven and I starred each other down. Walking in a clockwise motion. As the breezed rustled through the grass, the wind refused to blow hair over Raven's face. As Raven walked into the sunsets light my eyes squinted to the radiant glow. Our bodies faced each other. With our sticks in hand we charged at one another. With each step bits of grass floated up to be taken by the wind.
I pulled the stick behind my back slamming down. A move so simple Raven had just jumped out the way. She begun her counter swing horizontally. I dropped to one knees grinding the stick against the floor throwing it over my head catching it in my left hand having it hang over my shoulder.
"Wow, not bad." She compliment me meanwhile she gave herself some room.
"I'm trying to mix up a style." i said. I couldnt left of my offense. I charged forwards. I could hear Ozpin's voice in my head. Clear as day funny thinking of the talk we had just drowned me out of the fight.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Disgust future arrangements so soon, Y/N? Are you sure you wanted to jump into this so quickly?" Ozpin show some concern i took it with a grain of salt.
"I'm sure, Professor. Its not that i need to do it for some redemption or something. I want to do it. They're are people i care about i consider family to me. I dont want to lose that a second time." i stated with my brow narrow i showed a helpless smile. Ironwood and Ozpin starred at each other unsure of how to take this sudden development.
I wasnt sure myself then nor was i sure of myself now. Clearly everybody wants power for different reasons. Some for control, some for protection. i'm not the archetype to say it for tthe betterment of the world or for my friends...Cause as of now i dont have any friends on that list. I have two brothers one sister and a lover. Whose eyes are like dagger that can stab a heart in second. Whose beauty is unparalleled to a goddess, who has a will of a warrior. Who i see eye to eye with.
"Major General, how long do you think that arm can be send here?" i asked. he grinned had me put his hand over his face.
"I'll have my specialist bring it over to you personally."
"You're right Ozpin, I should wait a little longer. Once i graduate we can talk after a while."
he laughed, before hidding his own smile with his hands, "Very well, Mr. L/N."
-----------------------------------