The Worst One: The X in the Road

Hours before the match.

3RD POV

Vass had lock his armor down making sure everything had fit right insuring nothing was lose. He looked over at his Sister who smiled kicking her legs back and forth. A long sigh left his mouth before closing his locker.
"So i was thinking about the names, and Siyah is pretty good one. We got super lucky with those." Valas laugh leaning over to her brother.
"They're just last names Valas, we didnt have those to begin with." Vass said closing his sister locker.
"Still you gotta admit those students we killed to take their names was pretty...well y'know a bit out there." she strecth outrageousness of the plan.
"you know," A stern voice called out from the shadow, Valas smiled while her older brother's brows narrowed. A woman in a black coat walked out from the shadows smiling she leaned on few students locker, "you can never be to caustious when it comes to the kingdoms security and huntsman's academy's."
"Lady Hinoka..." Vass bowwed his head in repsect while his sister waved a simple hello.
"ether way Vass your sister's right. the names got a good Nomad feel to them. keep them or get rid of them they're just names. anyway moving right along, your going to be up against My nephew and his parnter."
"Right, and you want us to put them down in front of everyone and cause panic right." Hinoka grinned almost leting out a laugh slip out. Valas had a confuse look on her face, "Wait was that not what you wanted?"
Valas had looked to her brother for an answer, instead he all but shrugged his shoulders.
"No Valas, my nehpew has made more connections with others, having his heart more openly. so instead of putting him down in front of those he has brought close. Those close will be put down. However it will be at the right time, where everyone will know the name of Kamwui and fear it by thought. for now i want you to throw the match."
"Lady Hinoka..."
"Please Vass i know what im planning. My brother and I didnt follow Salem's orders just because of her cause. We wanted to know how to rip away someone's hope and humanity."
"HEY DICK!" Valas shouted! "I havent finished putting my gear on! Sheesh man you keep that airhead mentality up and you forget whose pulling the stings here!"
"Some times i forget whose's the older one here..." Hinoka laughed.
"It shouldnt matter lady Hinoka..."Valas smiled opening her locker, "As long as there's hope to rip away ill do anything you ask of me."

Y/N POV

That match just now what the fuck was that match! i looked over at milla having a stupid cocky smile just painted over her face. Why was it pissing me off. i slammed my locker closed running my hand through my hair. Their movements! what the hell! they were in sync yet when they found their rhythm they would do something abnormal to disrupt it and have them take damage. Did they throw the match? No...so why did they put up that much of a fight? it was as if they tried to tire us out. But then if we over exerted ourselves then they could have gone in for the win! Not once did i see them use their semblance ether, so we were just a joke to them!
Milla over used her semblance, her space compression, slingshoting her all over the arena to get behind anyone. Its both useful offensively and defensively. the downside to that is if she uses it to much her body compresses itself making it harder to preform normal moments. She never got around to perfecting it. Even though the section she compresses is just small enough to have her move at sub-light speed.
"Whats the matter?" Milla asked with a concern look, "You've been stairring at me for a while."
"You realized you were hitting your limit, i could tell by how stiff you looked around the end of the match."
"What does it matter we won right," milla scoffed closing her locker, "Besides youre moving on to the singles right so what does it matter?"
"Cause Im your fucking team leader!" i socked a random locker making a deep dent in it, "What would have happen if your body buclked up then it would have been 2 on 1..."  not that, that made much of a differnece. Just all of this wasnt sitting well with me. I didnt understand why i was mad. I wasnt mad at Milla.
"Whatever...goodluck in the singles!"
what the fuck is wrong with me? if there was going to be a reason people leave me is cause i push them away. i sat on the benches just deep in thought about Hinoka, since she's here where could she strike? would it be in public or without anyone noticing. Is it just her or are there others? my mind was running thousand miles.
"Why is it that every time i see you youre fight with your team?" i looked up Raven's voice was teasing me but i didnt care. She was right but im to stubborned to say she's right.
"Raven!" i sprang up walking over her. I gave of a dumb smile but she was genuinely happy to see me. So was i but why couldn't i show it, only through some mask I have over my face just to lie to her only for her to believe it. we just looked at each other eye to eye. I was being enchanted by her lovely Crimison eyes. My body moved automaticly. I wrapped my hands around her neck moving up cuffing her cheeks in the palm of my hands. I moved my head closer. her eyes closed as well as mine. our lips pressed againt each other Raven wrapped her arms around me, we pulled apart leaning my head on her, "Im happy to see you."
"i can tell." Raven laughed, "youve never been this forceful before." She moved her head to the side kissing me on the cheek.
"Ah....Really? i just assumed that...duh...yeah. Y'know im just gonna shut my mouth."
"Do..." Raven said, our hands transtioned,Raven removed her arms from my waste wrapping them around the back of my neck while i moved to down tracing over her body before wrapping mine around her waste.