The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3

Hinoka POV

"What else child?" Salem had asked, but I froze as I looked into her red eyes surround by a block void it would remind me of Y/N and that face that looked like it naturally aggressive, "CHILD!"
"I'm sorry. Y/N became more....I can't find the words to put it..."
Starting down at Salem's robe Takumi's voice echoed in my head....

-playback hours earlier-

"Hinoka! Get the fuck out of here!" Takumi shouted getting distance between me and the wild Grimm that I was holding off.

Trying to make deadly blows to the body Y/N would parry every hit and counter it right back. He fought barbaric yet he was moving just as free as a leaf in the wind. Y/N started to fight back, lifting sword over his head slamming it down over me. Having my lance across my body bounced his weapons back up yet that wasn't enough to stop his assault. One hit my legs jerked, second hit a good bend in my legs, third and fourth eventually Y/N was striking me as much times as he could until I was kneeling down. Once he put pressure down with his sword he starred down at me his jaw crimped open. Its voices sounds like nails on a bored still putting fear in anyone.
Giving a quick glimpse upward Takumi had shot one of his arrows. Y/N, gripped my neck spinning me once towards Takumi. His arrow skimmed the side of my cheek. Y/N moved automatically biting down on the arrow. Takumi did try to catch me, but Y/N had one hell of a throwing arm. The momentum that was there had us slam on to a near by tree base.
Y/N roared once more in dominance turning back over to Raven storing his weapon on his back bridle carrying Raven. Y/N squatted low, eventually the ground shook making a crater below him. With that he was gone.
"Takumi...." I struggled to catch my breath, "Was this what we wanted?"
"Stop, sis" Takumi said struggling to stand one kneed before the other, "Don't waver now just because you think we would die."
"I'M NOT! That's bastard child needs this done to him."
"Good since he's gone we might as well catch our breath." Takumi suggested.

Qrow POV

No matter how many I cut down two more would be replaced. Raven had run off somewhere when Takumi showed up. Makes me wonder is Y/N is still alive? If Raven is okay? Looking back at summer and Tai who were avoid of any life at the moment I took a deep inhale clicking my swords. Bending backward concaving towards me, the handle extended out for it to be held two handed. My Scythe is a lot easier to swing around than when it a sword.
Two lackeys charged towards Tai, summer, and i, but I was ready. Yet I could hear a loud roar the same sound from earlier. Looking up at the sky a faint black dot grew larger. It almost looked like a grim. Actually.... oh son of a-
When the grim came crashing down veins of rocks rose from the ground, digging the two lackeys, that were about to attack, dug 4 feet under with their hands sprouting out from the ground. It was carrying someone her black hair almost reminded me of...
"Raven!!!" I shouted getting into a battle stance.
But this Grimm was acting different. It may have had a figure of a human yet its white mask and white armor around is body and its long white hair was sending me some mixed signals. I looked around Raven, her lower torso stained in blood. Finally the damn thing began to walk towards me. We were a good 3 feet a part until it started to kneel as did I.
"T-Take....take...her..." it spoke? It was such a horse whisper.
Transferring Raven over to my arms, the grim rose again pulling his long sword from its back. That weapon looked so familiar, it remind me of his weapon.
"Y/N?"
Behind Y/N a surprise attack from behind three on one was one odds. He didn't slow is momentum down with one swing he cut off each of their arms with another swing he impaled all three of them from the sides. I looked at our pressures all in fear by what they had just witness. I was shaking myself to believe this was Y/N.
"QROW!!!" Nu shouted from behind. Sliding to my side. Damn she moves fast for an old lady, "is everyone alright I had a terrible feeling earlier, but now..."
When she looked at Y/N the way he was now her eye grew surprised as much as I was, "Nu, Focus we have to get raven out of here...."
"N-No," Y/N muttered turning his head towards us, "g-get tai....first..."
"What?" I looked down at raven where there was only a torn piece in her clothes.
"Y/N...I'll take Tai first, Qrow what Y/N say right now is important. Can you hold out until I come back?"
"We've held out for this long I'll be fine." I said In false motivation.
Nu stood up a shadow appeared behind her fusing together with her veins becoming black. She picked up tai and with in matter of seconds she was gone.
"Y/N....kick. their. ass."