The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2

Hinoka POV

i made the timeline a bit early to head out. I had already prep the night before after i had told Salem about the winter contingency for Kamwui. Who would have thought it was only going to take four people and an army of grimm to end this.
"Child," her domicance echoed deep in my concueses, "after all this time you have prove useful to me. Why ask me for a favor as trivial as this."
i needed more, more power. Something my foolish of a brother couldnt comprehend. Only to have a son thats a joy to a bastard and a son of a bitch.

I gave myself one more good back stretch before everyone came out of their rooms. Vass looking ready for anything, Valas still rubbing the crust out of her eyes, and Shiro. Y/N's team member hiding underneath her hoodie.
"How are you feeling, Shiro?" i asked she looked away refusing my presence, "funny out of everyone here i wonder why you to wanted to be the one to save this world. No, you didnt want to save it you just wanted to watch it burn. LISTEN UP THE REST OF YOU! you know of my past well we're going to add a wild card for Salem.Something Ozpin wont be able to act compose with this action."
-----------------------------------------------------

Y/N

There was little to no time to begin setting up Mikazuki Karasu, i had imaged the perfect reflection of myself on this weapon. A long sword, which still kept the same gimmickes of Aoi, with its cylinder, but adding a new spin on things. Credo told me i could fuse elements together when shooting rounds out of Aoi. the problem is i didnt know what materials i need for this weapon.
What could it be? what am i missing? i layed on the ground looking up at the sky clear as water.
"You okay kiddo?" Suzuka stood over me upside down. I rolled over siting up for her to hand me a ice cream, "Im glad i got to see you again, and since you brought over an incrediable woman with you. Shes a big help watching over Moka."
i looked down the hall Raven playing with Moka looking like mother and daughter. Nah its way to early to be thinking like that, "i just...i just want to be happy with her. I know i may not have all the right answers. At least my best is all i can do. With Honika still out there, a teammember missing. Ozpin's agreement arrangment. its like i have the whole world on my shoulder."
"Y/N, you know you dont have to shoulder that alone, you have friends like Raven and others as well as myself Credo and moka too. We are all here for you. Thats something your father didnt quite understand. He wanted to make all the hard choices, making him look like the bad guy..." Suzuka said, she spook a lot about my dad they must have been close. Most siblings dont seem to get along at a certain age after seeing Raven and Qrow, "Thats when he meet your mother down the road. i couldnt figure it out myself, but she figured out something even your father didnt know. With that she also earned Lady Mikotos trust."
"Speaking of old is she coming back any time soon?"
"Who are you calling old!" It was like two drilled digging in the side of my head back and forth deep and hard these drills dug in temples, "so I hear that you brought over a girl and now you're a big hot shot huh"
My hand clawed out to the sky I just wanted the pain to go away! My eyes glanced over at Hinoka, eating away at her ice cream.
"Im glad you're back, Y/N" I turned around to be embraced by the genital, calm, and warm arms of my Grandmother. I hugged her back my lower lip quivered I shut my eyes holding back some unneeded tears.
It was heart warming to say the least but I'm here for a reason, "Lady M-"
"Y/N it's just family here." She cut me over before I could even start my sentence.
Ah damnit, "grandmother, I came back here for a favor." I pulled Aoi from under the porch. Mikotos eyes blew up as she saw the new form cracks and dents on Aoi. It was easy to predict she wasn't happy about it.
"Y/N I would love to help you but...your father. He had a material that was unlike any other. It was thanks to a relic he was able to make something of that nature." She explained, seriously? My dad made something from a relic? What the hell was a relic. The way she spoke about it just now had a little, humph, to it. Something told me this side of the family knows something a little more that the ones who went with salem, "and your mother hid it somewhere where no one-" I cut my grandmother off before she had a chance to finish her sentence pulling out my mothers pendant, as the azure stone reflected off our eyes. "Well that little Grimm. Not much of a hiding place if it was in plane sight. That pendent you holding more specifically that stone is the material I'm talking about. Your father made his weapons using that material."
"You mean Aoi and Siegfried?" I said looked down at my hand-down of a weapon. Raven had walked in carrying Moka in her arms, "why...WHAT THE HELL!" I threw that piece of shit in the dirt. I had thought Mikoto had made me that weapon when I was little now I come to figure my dead beat dad made it.
"Y/N, calm down." Raven spoke up setting Moka down walking toward me. I don't know I was angry but I didn't wanna raise a weapon towards her.
"Oh my....those rings!" Mikoto also spoke up which anything about the rings would catch my attention, "oh my gosh! Now that was a funny story. I guess the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree."
Raven and I looked at each other looking back at the rings, taking them off presenting them to Mikoto. She wrapped us together in her arms almost crying tears of joy. Whats her problem? Is she okay? Suzuka just laughed while Moka jumped in joy.
"This is just a joyous moment!"
"Mikoto what's the deal?!"
"Y/N! Your father was a failure of a romantic. Your mother had to help your dad even take initiative to make a move. As well she made those rings which she gave to me to give to him. What a cringe of a son." She was laughing so hard crying even.
Raven and I were awkward about it, but we did laugh about it, "well speaking of awkward romantic's Y/N-" My ears twitched, I lunged towards Raven, screaming her name. Suzuka locked my arms behind my head suffixing me on my head, "thank you Suzuka. He almost lost things rings when we were fighting during the Vytal Festival. I held on to them for a while, giving them back when we saw each other again in the infirmary. Then one evening on a beautiful night stars that shine brighter than the moon itself. He made the first move as well as giving me one of the rings."
"Stop!!! Raven! Don't say anymore!" I cried pleaded, I just wanted her to stop talking now I know where i get my failure of romance from!
"Its okay dear, I can guess what happen later on that night." Mikoto whippered, covering her mouth, over at Raven her cheeks rose red.