The best, yet horrible day ever.

Chapter 2

As I turn around I see the most amazing thing.  A poster that says “Magcon Tour Coming Soon To Florida."

Bailey turned around and walked in the bathroom and cleaned herself up.

The poster claimed that the tickets were going to be $73.34 for two. Great. Just another thing to save up for. Like I have $80.

Bailey came out all cleaned up and sarcastically goes “thanks for helping" I silently laugh and walk it off.

I run into Forever 21 (of course my favorite store) and by everything I want. I nearly blow my $100 in about 20 minutes. I was looking at all the amazing perfumes when my phone started buzzing.

Baileys POV

As I walked into the shoe store, I trip in my heels again.

BANG! I practically knocked over a whole rack. While I was sitting in pain, a tall man came up to me. He starts helping me up, and then I realize who was helping me. Shawn. Shawn Mendes. The one and only. I am more of an O2l fan, so i told Shawn to hold on. I immediately called Peyton.

Peyton's POV

Bzzz bzzz bzzz. I pick up my phone.

“PEYTON GUESS WHAT!?"

“What" I say in the most annoyed voice.

“COME TO THE SHOE STORE NOW"

I hear squealing and then she hangs up. I run as fast as I can over there.

I come in and I practically faint. Shawn Mendes is standing right in front of me. Then, all I remember is me getting dizzy, and seeing the floor come in contact with my head.