...

Shawn's POV 

*ding dong *

Um? I didn't invite anyone over so this is weird. I slowly walk up to the door and open it. “Shawn!" I recognize the voice. “Lindsey!"

Peyton's POV

I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood for a few. I start to hear guitar. Now I hear Shawn's voice singing. He sings so good! Now I hear giggling? From a girl? I decided I am probably just hearing things. I keep walking. Now I am about to walk by his house for the second time. I see two figures laughing upstairs in his bedroom.

Shawn's POV

I invite Lindsey inside the house and to my bedroom. We sorta just caught up on stuff and she seemed really nice and not crazy like before. I decide to sing the song I sang to Peyton to her. She sat there giggling.

Peyton's POV

I immediately run towards the house and go in. I have a key I mean I sorta live there. I get in the house and slam my keys on the table. I run so hard up to Shawn's room. I open the door. “SHAWN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I slam the door and run. I don't even know where I'm going but he was kissing another girl.

Shawn's POV

After I finished the song she got up and kissed me. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Oh ya! and guess who walked in! Peyton... I quickly push Lindsey away from me. “Shawn, what's wrong boo?" “Lindsey I swear if you call me that again I will throw you out of this house."  she stayed silent. I got up and ran out of the house. Why am I so stupid. I never should've even let her in! “PEYTON! PEYTON!" I kept yelling. I couldn't find her. I kept running. it was kinda cold so I went over to the hotel that some of my friends were staying in. “MATCHEW!!" I went to Matt's room and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I take my spare key out and get in. First I see Matt. Then I see Peyton, sitting on his couch with a blanket and hot chocolate. Matt was totally babying her.

“Sorry dude. She came to me" Was all he said. I left.

Matt's POV

I heard a knock at the door. Weird. I didn't invite anyone over. I slowly open the door to see Peyton on the hall floor, mascara running down her sad face. I picked her up bridal style and gently put her on my couch. I gave her a blanket and some hot chocolate. “So what happened Peyton?"

She didn't answer and looked to scared to tell me. “Peyton I won't tell anyone tell me." I heard a loud MATCHEW yelled. Oh great Shawn. He comes in and looks very angry and sad. “She came to me" was all I said. He was gone.

“Can I..I..I um s...s..tay here for a while?" I hear a little voice say.