Open your eyes

Shawn's POV

I lead her all the way through a forest (the reason I didn't get her shoes) and down my the most calming river “Peyton, close your eyes" I walk in front of her and fix the blanket. I grab  all the small gifts and stand up in front of the blanket.

“Peyton, you can open your eyes now"

Peyton's POV

“Peyton, you can open your eyes now." As I turn around I instantly tear up.

“Surprise girly" I giggle to myself. Shawn pulls me down the the blanket where I am now apparently sitting.  “Shawn I can't have this dress."

“Why not? it looks so..um..so..pretty on you... and it wouldnt look nice on me like it looks on you."

I heard him mumble under his breath the word shoot.

“Thanks Shawn, but I..don't...um..exactly have th"- He cut me of by pulling me next to him. Now, I was practically sitting ht up next to him, my head laying on his shoulder.  He then whispers,

“I know, Bailey told me. you're fine. I will help you. Bailey also told me some more news, and I'll save that for the end." I was a little confused at first but I went with it. “Hey, can you sit across from me?" He says kissing my cheek. He's my idol, why wouldn't I? I sit down and Shawn grabs his guitar out. “Peyton, this song is for you"

“You can't walk the streets at night,

You're way to short to get on this ride,

No I'm not, No I'm not, you tryna tell me that I

I gotta be home, when the street lights glow?

You cant watch you TV show

I will watch what I wanna watch

No, I won't listen to you, do what I wanna do.

And I will walk this road ahead,

One hundred miles on my hands

Do I gotta show you, guess I gotta show you

And if you dont believe me now, I'll flip this whole world upside down

do I need to show you guess I gotta show you "

I instantly am amazed. I think I have a new crush...

Shawn's POV

As I wrap up the song, I see Peyton tearing up. I think Ill make this even better for her. I tell her to stand up, so she does. I show her all the gifts I have for her.

Peyton's POV

“Hey girly, stand up"

I stand up and Shawn has a bunch if things in his hands.

He hands me the first one, it it put into a sparkly green box, with orange ribbon. I open it.

“Shawn oh my gosh thank you!" I open the box to see a $100 dollar bill with a note that reads “Hey girly, go buy a few things you like"

Shane hands me the next box. I open it to see a pair of headphones, purple and blue. They are awesome. I tell Shawn thank you for all the gifts.

“Um girly come back here I am not done" He stated in a snotty girly voice.  He hands me another box. Thus one is huge. I sit down and open it. there's another box. I open that. Another box. I open it to see a beautiful charm bracelet that says Peyton. I give him a sweet look realizing how happy he is that I like it. I notice he is wearing a bracelet to, and it says Shawn.

The bracelet had a box next to it. I open it to see one ticket to Magcon.

“oh my gosh" I drop everything and run to shawn. I jump in his arms and kiss his cheek. He whispers to me, there's more. Next to the ticket, was again a box. I open it to see VIP tickets to the show. I screamed.

Shawn's POV

As I watched her face form a large smile, I couldn't help it. I think I have a major crush on this girl.

I forgot to tell her the news!

“Hey Peyton, I have to tell you a few things."

Peyton's POV

Shawn sounded a little upset. He tells me to sit down.