"Youre her idol"

Baileys POV

I tell Shawn about Peyton. I tell basic things, like that she and I were friends since we were two, bla bla bla. Then I got into it. I told him about her singing. “Shawn, you know you are her idol. She loves you. She talks about you non-stop. She has told me so many things about you. She thinks you are so inspirational. She went through a tough time and started listening to you. You, practically saved her. She sings a lot, and it can be pretty annoying, but shes amazing, and wanted to meet you so bad. If she ever wakes up, I want you to be the first person she sees, Ok?"

Shawn's POV

Wow. Just wow, I thought to myself. This girl loves me and I'm sitting here doing nothing about it. My phone is blowing up with tweets so I check them.

“Hey Shawn its Peyton. Help me?"

I re-read that.

No that can't be true, and it was just sent. She's in a coma, I say to myself, and clearly Bailey heard me.

“Shawn? Can you hear me? Is Bailey there?"

By this point I am freaking out. I show Bailey and she starts silently screaming and hyperventilating. I run over to her. She's breathing like normal but still in a coma.

I turn around to see her sorta rocking as my phone starts blowing up again “Shawn help me! I need you're help! I am in a dark area and I cant see!"

Oh my gosh.

I run out of the hospital. I hop in my car, and drive to my house. I pick up my guitar and drive back. I run to her room, and I sit down. “Shawn what are you doing?" Bailey says clearly aggravated with the situation. “Shush for a second, she thinks I am as close to her as you are, Ok? Just trust me."

I sit down next to her and start singing breakeven by the script. No response.

I come back everyday and sing the same song. its been two in a half weeks now. I do it probably for my last time. right as I am about to give up, I hear, beep, beep, beep and its speeding up. I look at the heart monitor and yell,