...

Since you and Shawn are sorta um on a break I guess I wanted to tell you that um I sorta like you...

Peyton's POV

What did I just hear come out of Matt's mouth? What do I do here... I can't do this. “Matt I like you to." I saw his face light up so I told him this. “As a friend... I also have to straighten things out with Shawn."

His face after was priceless. As I walked out if the hotel room, I felt Matt run up behind me... “I am coming with you" great....

As I am making my way over to Shawn's house, I feel Matt's hand grab mine. Now, we are walking hand in hand. I let go. “Matt...dude I have a boyfriend" “Uh uh oh ya" wow.

I make it to Shawn's house and walk up to the door. “Well, this is it..." I say as I knock. I see the door slightly creek open to reveal a sad looking Shawn. His face was red and his eyes were puffy, probably from crying. “Matt stay here"

“Come sit on the couch." was all he said.

“Peyton, I know you want to kill me *sniff*, but just hear me out...?"

“Fine"

Shawn's POV

“Peyton listen. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. I was confused until I found out it was my old friend Lindsey. I invited her in and we went to my room. I started to practice my guitar and wanted to see if it was Ok so I had her listen to the song I sang to you and then-" I was interrupted by Peyton coming over and sitting next to me. Right next to me. I layed back, put my hands on my head and sighed. She looked at me, and started to lean in. Then she opened her eyes and said “If you are telling the truth, you earn a kiss. If you are flat out lying, I will delete your contact on my phone, not text or talk to you, and break up with you... last chance to tell me" She said smiling in my face. “I swear that's what happened!" She leaned in more. Ok Shawn, you have one chance I told myself. Right as she leaned in, she stopped. “I know your lying."