The Awkward Car Ride

Mahoganys POV

Everyone ready to go?" I said and they all replied with yes. We hop in the limo. I already know that Shawn is sitting right next to Peyton.

Shawn's POV

|Since we have an extra visitor we are missing a seat. Figure something out| I hear the annoying limo driver say. Just as I see Peyton turn around to jump out and drive herself, I grab her by the waist and have her sit on my lap.  “I knew you would sit with each her Shawn, just not underneath her" Mahogany says as everyone starts to laugh. Even Peyton.

I sit there in silence playing with Peyton's up do, careful not to mess it up. I always wanted long hair.

Peyton's POV

I notice Shawn playing with my up do. Finally, after about 15 minutes we arrive. I see a girl waiting behind the limo. Shawn and I get out together, hand in hand. This girl, who looks familiar, approaches us. Then I realize it's the girl who punched me. Lindsey.

The girl came up to me and ripped my hand out of Shawn's. She then jumped on his back and whispered “I love you to." I ran away crying. I hear Lindsey say “Hey Shawn, you deserve better than that." Then I hear “Peyton come back! Lindsey, get away from me", and this time he punched her. I was scared so i turned around to Shawn running at me.

Shawn picks me up and brings me back stage. He wipes my dripping mascara, and says I'm beautiful and don't let anyone tell me different. He says that he doesn't deserve me, not the other way around, and that he loves me. Then I hear “Shawn Mendes! " He walks out to the stage with his guitar.