Timeout For The Show

Peyton's POV

|Shawn Mendes everyone!|

I hear the announcer say as Shawn quickly grabs his guitar and runs out on stage. I hear roars of girls just screaming and yelling.

|Peyton Fisher!|

Oh they call me on stage? Hmm

I run out in stage and wave. The crowd goes silent. Completely silent. I walk over to Shawn and he gives me the I don't know what to say look.

“Shawn! Who... Who... is this hideous girl "

I can't believe what I am hearing.

“What up with the hair"

I hear roars of laughter. I break down and start crying. Shawn rushes over to me and takes me back stage. He tells me not to listen to them at all and pretend it isn't happening.

Shawn's POV

I felt so bad for Peyton. Who does this stuff to her? I bring her back out to the stage. I am ready for this.

Peytons POV

Shawn wipes my tears and pulls me out on stage. He takes the mic.

“This here girly, is my friend, or I mean now my sorta best friend. If anyone of you girls try to hurt her, or get in our way, be prepared."

A bunch of ooooohs come from the audience. I run over to Shawn and hug him. Then, Shawn pulls over a chair, his guitar, and then, he winks at Mahogany. I look at him confused. He told me hold on. He puts his guitar down, lifts me by the waist, and sits me on the stool. Shawn gets down on one knee. Oh dear was all I thought. Oh my gosh I'm not that old. What's happening. I start smiling uncontrollably.

Shawn's pulls his guitar and starts playing. I recognize the song right away. Give me love by Ed Sheeran. One of my favorite songs.

Shawn finishes the song and winks at Mahogany. He gets up, walks right up to me, and grabs the mic. He holds my hand. Stay with me by Sam Smith comes on.

“Peyton Elizabeth Fisher, can I take you as my lovely girlfriend?"

I instantly tear up. Then again, I hear “Don't do it Shawn"

Remember, ignore them.

“Yes!" I instantly get out of my chair and run up to Shawn.

He pulls out my favorite flowers and kissed me. Best. Day. Ever.

After Magcon, a bunch of people follow our limo back to the house.

Wow...