...

Matt's POV

“Can I..I.. um s...s..tay here for a while?" I hear a little voice behind me say. “As long as you want. I can sleep on the couch." I said. “No sleep in the bed I'm fine here." I waited till when she fell asleep on the couch and I carried her to my room. I put her in the bed and went back to the couch. The couch was kinda hard to sleep on, so I slept on the floor.

|the next day|

I got up realizing its almost 12:00 and ran into my room where Peyton is sleeping. “ZAYYYYYUM BAE!" Was all I said. She totally freaked out, making me laugh. She got up and went into the living room area.

“You hungry baby girl?"

“Um a little. BUT, before you get food, I am paying"

“No"

“Yes"

“No"

“Ugggggggghhhh fine"

“So anyway"

Peyton's POV

“So anyway" I knew what Matt many by that. “So anyway, yesterday I walked in on Shawn kissing Lindsey and I ran out of the house and it was cold so I came inside the hotel."

“Aw baby girl are you Ok?" “Eh I am sorta not really I am a mess" Was what I said which for some reason caused Matt to come over to me and give me hug. He took a picture of us and posted it to instagram and twitter. My phone notified me. “Hurt her once, I'll kill you twice" I laughed at that. “Thanks Matchew " We laughed at that name.

“Hey Peyton can I tell you something?"

oh dear what's he talking about now... “Ya sure"

Matt's POV

I decided to tell her...

“Peyton. I know your supposedly Shawn's girlfriend, but