Get it together shawn

* THREE MONTHS LATER*

Peyton's POV

Shawn has been action really distant lately. It is really getting me nervous. I text and call him, and he rarely answers. If he does, he always has an excuse to go somewhere. I sorta live with him now and he is still distant. Hmmmm... what do I do here. Play cool, he's probably busy with all his music, or be his really paranoid and sorta stalk him... I guess Ill do the ri- no.

Shawn's POV

I haven't really been talking to Peyton lately. I feel bad for this. All of it. I never should've invited my ex Lindsey to come to the concert, and I did it secretly to.

As I was sitting on my bed reading the texts Peyton was sending, my mom walked in. She plopped down on the bed. “Whatcha doing" “Nothing" I said as I moved my phone away. She hopefully didn't see it. good. She said Ok and got up to leave. I went for my phone but she turned around and grabbed it. “16, 17, 18, 19 messages! Shawn! Who is this person texting you this much?"

“I don't want to talk about it now."

I see her go in my messages and read them.

“Shawn?

Shawn c'mon

Answer!

Shawn I need you bad!"

“Shawn who is this?"

“Its Peyton. She just took a walk and hasn't been back. I have sorta been ignoring her. I mean, Lindsey has been texting me and I am in between those two. Who do I pick mom? I need help. You're a girl right?"

I hear my mom laugh

“yes thanks for noticing. And personally, you have dated Lindsey for so long and she sorta went crazy. I never liked her. This Peyton girl seems pretty sweet and caring. I would stay with Peyton."

“Thanks mom" and she walked out.

I decided to call Peyton. No answer. I call again. No answer. I call again.

Peyton's POV

* ring ring ring ring * I read it. Shawn. Nope. Again its Shawn. Finally for the third call, I pick up. “Hey um hey Peyton." he said nervous. I asked, “So what's been going on, you seem busy." “Ya just music" was his answer.

“Yeah right" I said and hung up. what did I just do? I am so mean... I can't believe it.

Shawn's POV

She hung up. I messed up. I did. I know it. what's wrong with me.

*ding dong*