To Many Surprises

“DOCTOR COME IN HERE! DOCTOR, DOCTOR HURRY COME ON RUN HURRY!" Peyton was awake. She looked at me scared and afraid, so I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek. She looked like she was gonna burst with tears of happiness.

The doctors ran a few more tests, and them she was able to leave in a few days.

Baileys POV

I helped Shawn wheel Peyton to the car and helped her get in. I drove as Shawn sat back there with her holding her hand. She fell asleep on his shoulder. “Aw how cute" I whispered to him. He giggled.

We carry her in the house and I give Shawn her phone. He puts his number in it and sets it on her desk. He puts her on the bed and kissed her forehead, then he walked out.

“Tell me when she wakes back up"  He said as he closed the door to leave.

Peyton's POV

I wake up to the sound of birds singing. I start singing on top of my lungs. My mom was on a business trip, same with my dad, so I grab my phone to text them that I am Ok now and safe at home. I open my contacts and see Shawn Mendes . I scream. Clearly I wasn't home alone.

Bailey runs upstairs and bursts through the door, “WHATS WRONG" “Nothing, but Shawn Mendes is in my contact list!!!!!!" “oh" she says like its nothing.

Shawn's POV

I wake up, like normal, and I check my phone. “Is this the real Shawn Mendes?"

“This number is in my contacts"

I look and see its from Peyton. I giggle at her not knowing I put it there.  I call the number.

“Hello, is this Peyton?"

“YOU'RE SHAWN MENDES"

“Yes I am, can I come over to your house, I have a surprise, you're friend bailey texted me the address"

“Sure, I mean I sorta woke up like 2 seconds ago, so I won't look nice if that's fine?"

“Perfect"

and I hung up.

I quickly get ready, wearing a tuxedo, I tell my mom I'll be back later tonight. I race out of the door. I run to Peyton's house. I knock on the door.

Peyton's POV

I open the door to see Shawn at my door step in a tuxedo with my favorite flowers. I ask what he's doing here, and he just kisses my forehead (being like a foot taller than me). He grabs my hand and runs out the door.

“Shawn!" I yell. “I am still in my Pajama's! "

“So, you look amazing."

I nearly passed out. Here I am, walking or um sorta running, hand in hand with Shawn Mendes, being told how amazing I look.

He leads me into a different area I'm not familiar with. He takes me into a large fancy plaza. First, he takes me to the dress shop.

“Shawn, what are you doing, I don't have money" I said giggling. He just smiled and continued.

Shawn picked out a beautiful Tiffany blue short lacy dress with a white ribbon and made me try it on. It fit perfectly. I loved it! To bad I couldn't have it.

As soon as I was opening the door to show him the dress, he grabs my hand and runs out of the store. “SHAWN! I never paid!"

He pulled out an $1,000 bill and said its fine he's paying for it all. I wasn't Ok with it but eh.

Shawn took me inside the hair salon. I got my hair curled very pretty for once. Shawn said I looked beautiful. He took me then to get my makeup done. I asked why he was doing this. he simply smiled.

Shawn's POV

I gave Peyton a huge make over. She seemed to love it, but was upset that I paid well over $1,000 for all of this. I told her it was fine. I knew she needed something new, well because her friend, Bailey sorta told me how she wasn't the one to have loads of money like family's around the city, and I new she wanted Magcon tickets, so the surprise is gonna be amazing. As I lead her to the surprise, she acts likes she's a little angry with me for paying, but really, you can tell she is loving it.