Ch 3 Go For it Buddy!!!

Darkrai then projected an astral form of itself and the spectre like attack then flew towards the helpless reptile.

Ash and Pikachu looked horrified as the attack connected and Sceptile began writhing in his sleep. The raven haired teen then clenched both his fists and refused to give up. "C'mon Sceptile, wake up! Please, I know you can do it! I believe in you! Please, wake up!"

"Pi-Pikachuu!"

Tobias could only shake his head in response to his opponent's cries. "Try all you want Ash but it's impossible to wake up from Darkrai's attack. This battle is mine!"

-(scene change)-

Sceptile felt he was at his lowest as he gazed back at all his past failures. The battles he failed to win. His first love that he failed to win over. And lastly, the home he failed to save.

His will weakened, the green reptile like Pokemon was content in letting the darkness surround him as he closed his eyes...

"Sceptile! C'mon buddy, wake up! Wake up!"

The forest Pokemon then widened his eyes as gazed at the small ball of light that suddenly penetrated the darkness around him.

"C'mon Sceptile, wake up! Please, I know you can do it! I believe in you! Please, wake up!"

"Pi-Pikachuu!"

A fire was lit in Sceptile's eyes after hearing his trainer and fellow Pokemon's words. With a mighty cry, all the darkness around him was repelled by a blinding green light.

-(scene change)-

Back in the real world, everyone was shocked as the previously downed Sceptile awoke with its species' signature cry and with will power alone, the green reptile repelled the dream eater attack with a spike of green aura that suddenly engulfed his entire form.

Once more, before Tobias or even Darkrai could process what just happened, Sceptile gathered all his energy into the palm of his one claw and slammed it down to the earth.

What followed was astonishing as multiple tree like appendages with thorns sprouted from below and proceeded to impale the shocked Legendary.

After a mini explosion, a defeated Darkrai crashed to the earth much to everybody's shock.

The entire stadium was dead silent, even Ash. Everyone was still processing what happened in the last few seconds.

After the initial shock, every man, woman, and Pokemon watching erupted into frenzied cheers. What they witnessed was amazing. What they witnessed was the impossible. They witnessed the fall of a legend...

Meanwhile, Ash couldn't be happier for his Pokemon. "You were awesome Sceptile! I can't believe you learned Frenzy plant at the last moment!"

Sceptile just lazily gave a thumbs up in return to his trainer.

Wordlessly, Tobias recalled his fallen Darkrai with a crestfallen look before quickly shifting back into his self-assured persona. "Well I must say Ash, I'm impressed. No one has been able to defeat my Darkrai before. You and your Sceptile are quite a pair."

Ash beamed at the praise but was still on guard because of his opponent's smirk.

Tobias then simply flicked another Pokeball towards the field. His smirk widening as the Pokemon slowly materialized. "But I wonder how well you can handle another legendary?!"

The raven haired trainer then gritted his teeth as he recognized his opponent's Pokemon while the crowd went nuts at another living legend makes its appearance.

"I-I don't believe it folks! It's the legendary Pokemon-Latios! Just how many Legendary Pokemon does Tobias have? Can Ash and his team still secure another win or is this the start of Tobias' comeback?!"