Ch 10 We did it guys!

The raven haired youth grinned towards his starter to show he was now okay before shifting his attention back to Charizard.

Both Pokemon and trainer nodded to each other as they came to an understanding.

FIGHT. KEEP ON FIGHTING AND NEVER GIVE UP.

A bright light then engulfed Charizard's form much to everyone's shock. It was even enough for Suicune to stop its attack in order understand the spectacle before it. No one even noticed the same glow coming from Ash's chest, it looked to be attached to a piece of string around his neck.

Everybody's jaws then unanimously dropped to the ground once it was clear that Charizard was in fact evolving.

Once the light show was over. Charizard's new form was sleeker in terms of design, making for more maneuverability on both land and air. The new and improved fire type also sported a larger wingspan and extra wings found on his wrists.

The Kanto fire type then grinned and proudly showed off every one of his fearsome fangs to the stadium before letting out an invigorated roar. His blue eyes also gained a white tint and like magic, the rainy clouds were parted to reveal the shining sun.

"I-I don't believe it folks! But somehow, Ash's charizard was able to FREAKIN evolve! Just how is this possible?! Are we seeing a new peak in Pokemon evolution?! The ability to break the very limits itself and evolve even further! This is simply amazing!"

Ash was the first one to snap out of his shock as he softly whispered his thanks to the fire type. "I don't know how is this possible...but thank's a lot Charizard. Thanks for believing in me."

Charizard just simply returned the gesture with a single nod. The same fire was burning in the orange dragon's blue eyes.

"Okay Charizard, use Overheat! Give it everything you've got!"

Tobias and Suicune copied Ash as well and quickly snapped out of their respective shocks. "Don't think just because you pulled off a miracle, it doesn't mean you're gonna win! Suicune use Hydro pump!"

Both attacks then connected and a split second later, the hydro pump just simply evaporated into steam. Charizard's overheat then connected with Suicune before the Legendary could even think about dodging.

After the explosion, a defeated Suicune slumped down to the ground in defeat.

Tobias felt himself sweat after seeing the one-hit knockout. 'I-Incredible! And to think that was his third time using Overheat! Just how powerful it could be if it was just his first shot?'

Repressing a shiver, Tobias called out his Heatran for battle once more. 'Heatran should be able to tank some good hits and last long enough for Moltres to deliver the final blow...'

With a wave of his hand, Tobias was on the charge. "Take him down with Stone edge!"

Heatran's eyes glowed with psychic energy and the lava dome Pokemon then manipulated the surrounding rocks to launch themselves towards the stationary fire type.

Ash and Charizard then simply smirked as the orange dragon flared his wings and quickly vanished before everyone's eyes.

Panicking, Tobias quickly searched the battlefield but was caught off guard when Ash's Charizard reappeared right in front of Heatran with a bloodthirsty grin. "No! Heatran use stone edge again and drive him away!"

"Too slow Tobias! Send it flying with Mega punch Charizard!"

Everyone watching was stunned as the Kanto fire type practically sent the much heavier Pokemon high into the sky with nothing but a single punch.