Chapter 1.

🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia POV🥀

𝓦orking through the main door of my childhood home I screamed "Dad? I'm back " but no replies.
  I wonder why, he's probably at work. I was planning to surprise him, and since he rarely goes to his office at the company since last year I was convinced that my plan would be a success. Well, guess something came up because he only goes when he's needed or an important meeting is taking place.

Working through the house,  I see one of the house help running towards me, "Excuse me Miss but who are you and how can I help you ?" I smiled at her ' she must be new ' I thought to myself

"Hi, I'm Dahlia. Dahlia Brown to be exact,  my dad is not around right?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, but yes, Sir went to his office today for an important meeting, He didn't mention that you would be coming back," she explained

'Just as I thought ' i said to myself. "Yeah it was supposed to be a surprise,  he didn't know which day I was coming back, and thanks for the info," I responded walking around the house, I inhaled the scents of it to remind me how much I missed this place.

"I'm kinda hungry, is there any food at the moment?"

" Yeah, we made Salmon Pasta for lunch. Would you like some?"

"Definitely, What's your name ?" I smiled at her

"Lilly, I'm sorry how rude of me for not presenting myself "

"Lily! Nice name, and no I should have asked you earlier. Also, don't apologize when you did nothing wrong." she nods and proceeds to the kitchen to prepare my lunch while I went to the dining table.

I had a very long flight but finally, I'm back home after 6 years of studying and working overseas. I did such an amazing job in the early stage of my career and then built my own company here in my home city.

But the main reason why I came back is for him I can't wait to see him, I couldn't stop thinking about him throughout my flight and on my way here. The love of my life, Dimitri, I missed him so much that's why I decided to finally come back but not before making him and myself proud like he always says. After lunch, I will visit him at his parent's home. Hope they still live there.

He'll be so surprised to see me, I'm already excited about it. He's probably still angry at me for not telling him that I was leaving for abroad but I didn't get the chance to tell any of my friends either but of course, Dimitri is more important to me than any of them. I hope he understands and forgives me, also he has some explanations to do for not replying to my emails. 

𝓐fter eating, I went upstairs to my room for the first time in 6 years and it's still the same, it remained untouched

𝓐fter eating, I went upstairs to my room for the first time in 6 years and it's still the same, it remained untouched. After picking out my clothes from my luggage, I rush to the bathroom for a quick shower. Call me a weirdo but I feel like I smell terribly after a long flight like it's been an eternity since I last took a shower.