Chapter 11.

🥀Previously🥀

"Months, because I  have to plan the space, do the Architectural detailing, furniture designs, buy, ordering and commissioning the production of the furnishings, wait for it to arrive, then the installation. Normally if I don't know the client I would get to know him and create a language with them and that's the hardest part cause some people don't even know what they like or going for so don't talk about what you don't know"

" Dahlia watch your tone when you talk to me" he said

"Whatever, change the planning I won't work at your time "

"Well, unfortunately for you nothing is changing here, take it or leave it and I will be glad to give your little company a bad pub" he replied smirking.

Oh my god he's really annoying right now I groaned and take back the sheet from his desk and proceed to walk out .

🥀🥀

🥀Dimitri POV 🥀

After the scene with Dahlia this morning I went back to work, and had a couple of meetings on how we could find a new strategy to sell our latest Space plasma Tv. Space Electronic is a very big company known for its great quality technologies, services and best strategy in launching any electronic, we have been the world largest television manufacturer since 2003 so I plan on keeping it that way.

After a few presentations, I have my lunch and rushed back to my office to continue with my work. It was now 5 pm and I'm getting ready for my appointment with Brando, we were supposed to have dinner last night but I couldn't make it because of what happened with Dahlia, meeting after all these years got me fed up so I just went home.

Taking my belongings I proceed to exit my office, I was about to walk inside the elevator when I remembered something I went back to see my assistant Dana" Dana please before you go make sure to contact Ms.Brown and ask her which day will she start her work and don't forget to text me about it "

"Sure Sir" she answered and I proceed to leave for today.

After packing my car I open the door to get out I was about to close the door when I notice my phone on the sit from the other side after getting my phone, I closed the door and unlocked my phone to see a  message from Dana saying that Dahlia woul...

After packing my car I open the door to get out I was about to close the door when I notice my phone on the sit from the other side after getting my phone, I closed the door and unlocked my phone to see a  message from Dana saying that Dahlia would start her work the next Monday.

I walk inside the restaurant that Belinda has chosen for tonight, she's really good at choosing a very nice restaurant for dinner. "Good evening, how can I help you sir? " the lady asked

"Oh yes, the reservation is under Brando Hunter, please "
"Sure, please follow me to the table " she directed me to the table, once at the table I give Brando and Belinda a hug.
"A waiter is going to take your orders in a minute " she said and left

" You finally came and on time," Belinda said

"Well not like I had a choice " I laughed.
" Guess what ?" Belinda asked

"You of all people know that I'm not good at guessing so what is it this time? "

"ugh, you're so boring. Well, Your friend here finally proposed to me!" she almost screamed, showing me her ring.

" Really? Congrats, this is really good news. I would've love champagne to celebrate this but I will be driving myself back home ."

"Yeah, another time ."

"So ?" Brando asked

"So what ?"

"So... How did it go with Dahlia?" he finally asked

I explained to him what happened and how it happened.
"Are you seriously?! A timetable? At those hours? Is she a kid?" Belinda said.

"Well a kid wouldn't be working at 5pm, right ?"

"No but seriously, being there at that time can really be dangerous and worst for a woman, so I think is better if you reconsider the time. " Brando responded.

"Nothing is going to happen to her, I have camera everywhere at the company "

"Your cameras are not going to protect her Dimi, they are only good as for proof. Listen I think it's better if you and Dahlia have a serious talk like two adults and try to understand what really happened to you cause I doubt that she knows anything about it" Belinda said

"I doubt too, we know that Dahlia would never hurt any human " Brando replied

"Whatever..." I said when my phone rings.

"Hello Sweetheart, how are you?" I asked my favorite human being on the line.

"I'm fine, when are you coming back?" she asked

"Well, I'm still at the restaurant with Brando and Belinda, once we're done I will come home okay?"

"Okay"

"Do you want anything?" I asked because I always come back home with something for her .

"Yes I want sushi, only the Avocado ones " she requested.

"Ok my love, see you later " I said and cut the line.

" Who was it ?"

"It was Jessica, who else do you expect?"

"Mhmmm maybe Dahlia?"

"shut up "

Once done we pay the addition and proceeds to leave the restaurant and I went back to my beautiful Jessica.

Sorry for the late update, hope you guys enjoyed it 😘 the chapter is not long  but I wanted to update cause it's been a long time

Sorry for the late update, hope you guys enjoyed it 😘 the chapter is not long but I wanted to update cause it's been a long time .