Chapter 6.

Dedicated to hafsa_7 girl you are amazing, and everything a writer would ever want. Thanks for always commenting and voting.
🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia pov🥀

🥀 A week later 🥀

It's been a week since I learned about Dimitri's Death, it's still hard to swallow, understanding that the only man I've ever loved is no longer among us. I'm better now, still think about him.

That's why I decided to focus on my work so I won't stress myself out thinking. Today is my first appointment with a client. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, the last time I felt like this was with my first client, which turned out well because I did an excellent job.

After putting on my heels and checking myself out in the mirror, I went for my red lipstick today. Spritzing on my favorite perfume at the moment, I then rush downstairs for my breakfast.

"Good morning Lil sis, how are you doing this morning? "

" 'Lil sis?' let me remind you that I came out first so I'm a sec older than you and to answer your question I'm feeling excited, I have a meeting with my first client today" I replied to my twin sister Dahlina, we are the definition of identical twins. We look the same.

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes.  "I'm so proud of you, having your first client and all"

"Thanks, Lina! Omg wait I need to make a call "

"Sure, just do it before dad comes down because you know he hates when people  'Uses their phone at the table' " we both said at the same time and laughed. Then I proceed to go to the kitchen and make my call.

"Hello, Jessica? Please grab my sketchbook on your way to Space Electronics I forgot to take it with me the last time we met at the office."

"Yeah I figured that out so I took it for you, don't worry I'm with it, anything else?"

"O-oh. No, thanks see you later then. Drive safely, bye."

"Thanks, bye" she replied then I hang up, damn she's really good I said heading back to the dining room to meet my dad coming down from the stairs.

"Dad, where did you discover my assistant? She's good at her job, before I tell her to do things she has already done it."

"Well, you can thank my assistant for that. I guess they know their self " he said cleaning his glass, he still looks healthy and handsome for someone in their fifties.

"I see, well I will whenever I come by."

"What about me for knowing my assistant," he said playfully when we were heading to the dining room

"Father please, you've taken all the credits already," I said rolling my eyes and taking a seat next to Dahlia.

"Look at you just like your mom, always rolling eyes"

"Whatever ever " I replied.

"So, who is your client ?" my sister asked

"A certain Dana Hendricks from Space Electronics, does the name says something to you ?" I asked while drinking my tea, coffee is not my thing.

"Not really, I mean I've heard about Space Electronics group because of their impact in the business world also we planned on doing business with them but they refused without even hearing from us, after the death of the late CEO Sydney Claire two years ago, we have no identity of who the new one is. "