Chapter 2.

Please don't forget to leave comments, vote, and share ❤️

🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia POV🥀

'No, this can't be true, they probably moved to somewhere else. I need to call someone to confirm this. Brando or Belinda, anyone.' I thought while walking to where I packed my car.

I went to my car and slid out my mobile phone from my purse and dial Brando's number hoping that it was still the same as before. After ringing for a while he finally picks my call.

" Hello? it's me, Dahlia "

"Look at who finally decided to call after what?  6 years? Lucky for you that I never changed my number!"

'And who the fuck are you talking to? ' a voice said in the background, I chuckled knowing that's Belinda, my best friend.

"Who else if it's not Dahlia " he replied to her. 'oh my God, put the call on the speaker' she cried out.

"Hi gorgeous, I thought you have forgotten about us," she said.

"I can never you know that, I would like to meet you guys. Where can we meet? I will be there in a minute just tell me " They were quiet for a minute before giving me a location.

"Let's meet at our after-school hangout coffee, you do remember the place right?"

"Of course Mr. Brownie's place, my goodness I can't believe that they're still a thing?"

"They sure still are, you know lots of students love doing their assignment here like we use to"

"Yeah, I remember. The best place to concentrate. Anyways I'm on my way, see you guys soon" hanging up I start the engine of my car and drive off.
Seriously Dimitri can't be dead, I mean what can kill a whole family. An epidemic? In the 21st century with all the medical development that researchers have made so far? And they are rich enough to afford medical treatments, I don't and will not believe it.

It was always the four of us in high school. Belinda with Brando then Dimitri and I, so this can't happen. It can't, I have so much to tell him, how much I loved him and how his words encouraged me to go so far in my career. I was still in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the traffic light was now green and some cars were starting to honk at me.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU DUMB BITCH, DRIVE ALREADY!" a driver yelled at me, making me wake up from my daydream then I drove off.

"Hi, how are you guys, " I asked the two lovebirds after hugging them

"We're fine and still in love with each other " Brando replied before kissing Belinda on the lips. I looked at them smiling "I'm so happy for you guys " I sighed, I need to get straight to the point.

"How have you been Dahlia?"

"I'm better, I mean it's wasn't that bad being in a school full of girls, with no technology, awful food, and only have Sunday's to do what we wanted"

"Oh my God, I would kill myself there, living without my phone"

"Of course you would" Brando replied knowing that Belinda can't stay a second with her phone.

After catching up for a while I finally decide to ask them the question I've been itching to ask. " love you guys but I have something to ask, I need you guys to confirm this for me "

"Ok, go ahead sweetheart," says Belinda sipping her Latte.

"Sorry is just that...I'm not ok about this, I went to Dimitri's house and a lady told me that she doesn't know anybody by that name and that there's a rumor about the whole family being dead. Please tell me that it's not true".  I was now feeling the tears that I tried so hard to hold slide down.

Brando took my hands and said "Unfortunately, you heard it, right sweetheart, he was involved in a car accident while coming back from work, we didn't get to find his corps because his car exploded next to the tree it crashed.  Leaving nothing behind but we are sure that it was him because we recognized some of his belongings at the scene. I'm sorry "

"No please don't say that, you're lying to me. He can't be dead, he's supposed to be here with us. Just the four of us like before." I was now grabbing people's attention with my sobs and tears but I could care less.

"Please Belinda tell me it's a prank, please he can't be dead. He's supposed to be here with us. I've got lots of things to share with him, he can't just be dead please, tell me he hiding somewhere or he went somewhere.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry but he's truly gone" she replied.
'It can't be possible' I said shaking my head.

"No, he's not dead I can feel it in my heart that he's not dead. I will make sure to find him where ever he is. He just can't be dead, not like that." I stood up and walk out on them.

" DAHLIA WAIT " Belinda shouted.

🥀Unknown POV🥀

🥀Unknown POV🥀

"Are you sure about this? "

"yes I'm sure, it's better this way "

"We're hurting her "

"No, we're not "

" Okay then " *sighs*